welcome back !

Yn finally decide to calm herself down and speak out . she took a deep breathe

Yn - Ahh Its was joong ki ! He said he will tell the details later when we meet ... I Still cant belive it was really him .

Tae was too stunned to speak anything, yn snapped her finger infront of him and Then he came back to reality .

Tae - What !? Like are you seri- DAMN ! What's going on ...! Ahhh now my head is spinning .

Yn - Calm down ... Even I am too stunned and dunno what to do ... He said to pick him at The location he is going to give .

Tae felt surreal and couldn't reciprocate It .

5 min later

*Ping

Indicating yn has message. Yn immediately checks her phone and got the location she showed it to Tae and they both quickly left The place .

After driving For like 2 hours they reached their destination..

Without wasting time yn got out of the car while Tae followed her ... Yn started to search here and there with hope in her eyes which were now kind of blurry because if tears .
Tae was too searching for one sight of joong ki !

Yn - Joong ki !! U there !? Please give me reply ! Can u hear me ?

Tae called his guards and everyone started searching for him .... The place was big ground .

Yn turn around and saw a blurry view of a man coming towards them she immediately wiped her eyes with hope and looked up to find joong ki with his members who were with him all the time coming towards her .

Yn immediately ran towards him and Tae noticed and went towards them .

Yn cried her heart out while hugging him , while he hugged her back signalling Tae y let her calm down while Tae had a genuine and relief smile on his face as he was genuinely happy to see him .

*To know wht happened to joong ki please wait kindly for the next part ! I hope if u like my work then support me by voting and commenting  feedbacks*

Thank you !!