Forget.Him. PT.2{Jimin X Reader 18+}

Start from the beginning

Feeling his warmth against the fast cold chill from damp clothes. The warmth I had been longing for. I sobbed spouting my feelings out knowing he couldn't hear a word over the engine and traffic. Resting my head against his back slightly. I felt my warm tears running down my face as my hands shook from the grip on his waist. Either from the cold or my body exhausted from the constant tears. I'm sure he could feel me shaking, though his focus remained dead ahead.

We reached a red light and came to a stop. The wet pavement casting hues from the city lights. Catching my breath for a moment I felt Jimin's hand rest on mine. We had sat at the red light in silence as he held onto my hand. I had wanted nothing more than him to never let go. The light flashed back to green and he let my hand go. Back to driving. Although I knew we weren't far away from his place.

Like clockwork we had pulled into his parking space. We both got off the bike without a word. I took off my helmet and gave it back to Jimin. He took it in one hand and instantly went for his door. Not as much as looking at me. The rain had eased up just as I made my way inside right behind him. I felt like a kid who had run away from home. Just to be dragged back by their mother.

The two helmets sat halfheartedly on the black mat in front of the door. Once I got inside Jimin slammed the door, pinning me to the backside of it. I didn't dare do anything but look at the floor. My soaked vans. We stood in silence for a moment. The sound of the rain splattering off the doorstep. The glow of the soft yellow outdoor light, the only one on. I could feel my body temperature dropping from the wet attire. Jimin had backed away from me with another sigh.

"So. Why aren't you answering my calls? Ignoring me for that idiot?" He spat out in disgust. My gaze flew up to meet him in an instant.

"W-we broke.. Up.. so I just forgot to reply.." I sputtered out. A flood of fiery anxiety filled my words. So much so I could hear it. Although I knew this would be it. My last chance to push him away. I had to do everything in my power to do so. After accepting my fate I looked down to the floor again. Clutching onto the strap from my purse. My hands shaking. We stood in silence once again. The faint sound of water dripping off of us. Jimin had his arms crossed in front of me. I could feel his intense gaze on me.

"Hm. Am I really that forgetful? You can't seem to keep my name out of that mouth." Jimin stated with a hint of rage. He must've known what I was up to. My gaze flew up to meet him in an instant yet again as I gasped for air.

"I-!" The fire traveled up to my throat scorning my tongue. I searched Jimin's eyes for an answer. Even though I was the one who held them all.

"Well, Care to explain?" Jimin asked again. He took a step closer to me, his dark hair dripping in his face. Like a shadow looming over me. I'm sure he knew. Somewhere in his mind he knew I wasn't really over him. Not at all. I was doing everything in my power not to throw myself into his arms. Shaking like a leaf under his intense gaze, I don't dare look at. Jimin lowered his head, his hand sliding back his wet hair. "Don't move."

He warned me. Jimin wandered down the hall for a brief moment. In that moment I could catch my breath and say what needed to be said. Not what I had desired. I heard something hit the floor and the slam of a door. Returning without his soaked leather jacket and had on a white chanel T shirt. It had been soaked through enough to see his tattoos. As well as he had a towel hung around his neck, another in hand. He came over to me again, stretching the towel in out both hands.

"Here, lean forward your shaking." He stated ever so softly after nearly growling at me. I did as he said and leaned forward a little. My face was met with his neckline and a wave of his comforting scent washed over me. His movements were gentle and slow. A towel placed around my neck as well. Jimin was about to pull back from me again, I stopped him from meeting my tearful gaze once again. Embracing him. Upon doing so I felt him flinch slightly. I buried my face into his tense shoulder. I felt a warm hand around my back, the feeling I'd been longing for. I felt Jimin sigh.