Bright Night {Jin X Reader fluff}

Christmas. A special time that comes around once a year, filled with magic stories and warmth. For the christmas season The seven guys would host a party for themselves as old tradition. But when Yoongi and the band mates got big they hosted larger parties in the holiday spirit. Hundreds of idol groups and musicians were invited, sure they wouldn't all come but it was still a lot of people. Which is where we were right now.

"Happy Holidays from BTS!" They all shouted in sync, bowing slightly. The crowd entered slowly gawking at the amazing place.The guys all wore matching shimmering white suits with small gold accents. Other than Junkook who had arrived late. Now that the night has fallen all the gold, white and green decor shone so much brighter. I couldn't wait to see the lights outside. It was one of my favorite things about the season. Jin had taken me to a light show a week before the party and it was amazing. He and the rest of the guys lingered in front of the entrance doors. Greeting people as they flooded in. Jin's hand around my waist, though it was kind of bold, I felt more relaxed and safe. Waving and bowing at each guest who made their way over to us. Until nearly the rest of the entire group was calling for Jin from the dinner tables, which had been set up not long ago. He dragged me along with a sweet smile and I easily obeyed. It was so nice getting to see all the guys relaxed and having fun together. Other than Jin and I being close, the next member I was closest to was Namjoon.

"F/N, Jin! Come sit. It's been awhile!" A familiar upbeat voice called out toward us as we sat. looking to see that it was no other than Hoseok. At the rather large rectangle white table sat in the front of the other round tables. Our chairs facing the rest of the guests. Namjoon sat in the middle, to his right sat Jin and I. Next to us was Tae and Jimin at the far end. To Namjoon's left sat Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook.

"Welcome, nice to see you two." Namjoon's voice muttered under the loud chatter. Yet a warm smile graced my view. Our first proper introduction since getting here moments before Junkook and his date.

"Not late are we?" Jin snapped quickly. His fluffy milk chocolate hair danced in the air.

"No no. Just on time. Go on ahead and grab some dinner. Tonights gonna be a long one." Namjoon chuckled, while Jin pouted toward the younger and gave him an elbow gab. "Ayyy I didn't say anything. Seriously. Go grab some food, we have a performance later too."

With that Jin dragged me about around the serving tables. Nice filling smells as we walked by. He showed me styles of dishes he had to have known would be there. I could only guess what he helped out with this year. Getting a decent sized plate full of food we sat at the once again full table. Everyone with full plates. Everyone was devouring their food while I was a little busy taking in Jin's amazing appearance. His light hair fluffed like a comfy cloud slicked back slightly to reveal his eyebrows. His sparkling white suit matched with the other members. He seemed to glow among these candle lights. Nearly more appetizing than food.

"Aren't you eating?" Jin questioned. His sweet caring doe eyes met mine. Snapping me out of my stare.

"Y-yes! I was just thinking." Replying, shoveling a mouth full of the food, from my plate in my mouth.

"Thinking about how handsome I was as you stared?" Jin inquired teasingly as he avoided my blushed gaze. Inching closer as I flushed.

"N-no. Just deciding what to eat first." lying, as I shoved another random spoon full in my mouth. He let out an oddly cute giggle. Leaning back over to his dish. It didn't take long for everyone to finish even though most had eaten more than the usual one serving. Me included. Once again we were swarmed with other idols. Well. surrounding them. While the members held onto their dates for dear life. Honestly I had grown accustomed to a few groups in Hybe. Yeonjun of TXT, Jake from EN- to name a few. There were TONS of other groups here but the Hybe ones I knew for sure. Once we greeted the swarm of Idols and a few staff we made an escape. It was roughly two hours before the end of the party and Jin's performance. With that being true we went to meet with a few other members. Entering a room filled with artists relaxing. White couches holding famous idols and round tables holding drinks and snacks. A few familiar faces were already there: Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yeonjun and another younger TXT member I couldn't remember the name of. The bunch seemed rather relaxed other than Namjoon and Yoongi. But as soon as the leader's eyes met the oldest he relaxed a little. The room was pretty much full but Taehyung stood up toward Jin and I greeting everyone.