"You don't have a choice."

"Actually -"

"Shut up! You're wasting your ten minutes." Este looks at her wrist as if there were a watch there.

"Fine!" I get up and rush to get ready.

*

"Ugh! How do I look?" I ask Este when I'm finished getting ready.

"Great, now let's go!" She pulls me out of my house.

"Wait! I forgot my phone and wallet!"

"Go get them," She lets go of my arm and I run into grab my things and lock the door on my way out. "Ready?" She asks once I'm sitting in the passenger seat of her car. I nod my head and she backs her car out of my driveway.

"Where are we going?" I ask as she barely drives down the road.

"Don't worry about it."

"Well I am."

"Be quiet and put this on." she hands me a black bandana.

"A bandana?"

"Yes, put it over your eyes so you can't see anything."

"Okay, now I'm scared. Let me out."

"I would never hurt you! I love you dude, now just please put it on. I have a good surprise for you." She explains.

"Okay fine." I put it on but make sure I can still see through it.

"Can you see anything?" She asks.

"Nope!" I lie.

"Okay then, what's this?" She asks and holds an object up.

"Your phone." I answer.

"Fix it you cheater!" She hits me quite hard in the arm. She pulls into a parking lot and parks her car. She fixes the bandana so I really can't see anything then drives off.

*

"Why are we stopped?" I ask and get no answer. I hear someone get into the back seat. "Who just got in the car?"

"Stop asking questions, I'm not going to answer them." Este says and I feel the car start to move again.

"Sorry, I just feel like I'm being kidnapped."

"If I put on some of your favorite music will it help you calm down?" She asks.

"Yes, put in Wolf Alice please." I love Wolf Alice and can't stop listening to them ever since Alana introduced their music to me.

"Good choice." Este says then asks whoever is in the backseat to find the music on her phone.

"Hey! Is that Lanzo back there?" I say and reach my hand back and touch the persons leg.

"You really think Alana could stay quiet for this long?"

"No." I laugh. "But it can't be Danielle because she hates me."

"She doesn't hate you."

*Danielle's POV*

I'm sitting in the backseat of Este's car. Carter said that I hate her and my heart broke even more. I hope she doesn't really think that.

"She loves you a lot Carter. She made a mistake and she will apologize soon." Este says. They're talking like I'm not even here. Well Carter doesn't exactly know that I'm here.

"I love her a lot too. I already miss her." Carter says.

"You'll see her soon."

"Hopefully tomorrow before you guys go to Taylor's party." Carter says hopefully. She doesn't even know she will see me in less than an hour, and that she will most likely be going to the party with us.