twenty four - the taste of you

Start from the beginning

His stare remained trained on my neck as I watched him think over his next words.

"It might..." he started and then trailed off. His gaze finally met mine once more, and I felt a jolt of excitement roll through me at the eye contact. "It might feel a bit more overwhelming though, compared to when I bite your neck. It's a bit more of an intimate location..."

I thought over the words, but not for very long. I didn't want to settle on the memory of how intense everything was whenever he bit me for too long.

"Okay," I said, reaching a gentle hand up to touch his cheek. He sighed and leaned into the touch.

"Are you certain?" he said, eyes searching again. I gave him a little smile.

"Yes," I said.

Astarion smiled in return, leaning down to kiss me deeply. I gasped into his mouth, not expecting the kisses at all. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into me further as we kissed. He groaned and rolled his hips into mine, earning a quiet moan from me.

His kisses slowly left my mouth, trailing down my neck, between my breasts, before he leaned back and gently pushed one of my legs outward. His arm hooked under my knee, and he bent down to kiss the bare skin of my inner thigh. I gasped at the contact, and my head pressed further back into the ground, my fingers digging into the blankets again.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Please don't ask again," I groaned. I squirmed in his hold, his cold breath on my skin sending little jolts through me. "I can't handle the anticipation anymore."

Astarion chuckled at that, all sign of anxiety completely melted away. His mouth met my skin once more, and he placed more kisses over my thigh.

"Fuck," I breathed, squirming again in his hold. Another chuckle escaped him, and Astarion draped his other arm over me, pinning me down.

He gave me a gentle nip, causing me to squeak. And then he found the perfect spot and bit down hard, his groan of satisfaction at my blood flowing over his tongue coupled with the sensation of his bite fading from intense pain to a throbbing pleasure made my head spin. And it wasn't at my neck for once. Not that I thought it would make a difference- there was always this intense need to have him inside me somehow while he fed on me.

I bit my lip hard, fighting to suppress all the sounds Astarion was soliciting from me as he drank from my blood. One of my hands found his hair, my fingers weaving through it. He growled against my skin, sending shivers through me, as he gripped onto me tighter. And it was good he did- I was squirming more again, the pleasure almost unbearable.

Astarion pulled away suddenly, and in my hazy euphoria I felt him remove my underwear. His arm hooked back under my knee, pulling my leg over him as his mouth found my heat. My eyes flew open wide, and both hands flew to his hair, a sharp gasp escaping me. He pulled back a moment, lifting the finger of his spare hand to my lips.

"Shh, shh," he shushed me. Our gazes met, and I couldn't tell who was more desperate to feel the other. "Our friends are just outside, trying to sleep. We have to be quiet."

I gave a quiet whimper, and he pinned me down again with that hand, bringing his mouth back to me. I pressed my hand to my mouth, attempting to stifle the sounds that came out of me as Astarion's tongue worked its way around my clit. My other hand remained in his hand, gripping tightly as I trembled under him.

My back arched off the floor as he sucked lightly, and then darted his tongue between my folds. I squirmed hard against him, but his grip remained firm and I remained pinned, unable to wriggle away from him. His tongue swirled around my clit again, and I tensed up right before the pleasure reached its peak. I had to bite my palm to hold back the moans as I came undone beneath him.

He drew back, pulled himself free of his trousers, and then hovered over me once more. He was positioned between my legs again, his hands grasping onto my hips. I wrapped my legs around him and threaded my fingers through his hair, pulling him down to me.

Astarion's mouth found mine as he pressed himself against me, my gasp swallowed by him. My moan was too, as he slowly pushed into me, trembling at the feeling.

"Gods," he said, lifting his head back once he was sheathed fully. "You are perfect." I pulled him down to kiss me more in response, and he started a steady rhythm. I could still taste my blood on his tongue, and I couldn't deny liking it.