"Don't touch me." He roared and jerked off his arms.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She said.

"I don't have time for your shitty questions. And for your kind information I am married and she is my wife." Ekansh said while pointing at Surbhi's direction.

"That girl..... Tch.. Tch.. You are too good for her. You deserve someone better." She said while making judging facial expressions. Now this sentence triggers Ekansh.

"She is more than what I deserve. And just get out off my way otherwise you will regret." Ekansh said and went.

"Let's go." Ekansh came and grabbed Surbhi's hands. And started walking.

"You can leave my hand I am not going to lost." Surbhi said.

"But I don't want to." Ekansh said.

After walking for good 15 minutes they reached home.
.
.
"You both came! Dinner is almost ready."

"Go and get fresh." Radhika said.

Ekansh and Surbhi nodded and went upstairs.
.
.
.
Time Skip after the dinner

Currently everyone else in the house is sleeping except Ekansh and Surbhi. They both are in the room one is sitting on sofa while reading book and other is counting bricks of the wall while lying down.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Surbhi asked.

"I'm not sleepy yet." Ekansh said still staring at the wall.

"Let's go to terrace then." Surbhi recommend.

"Let's go. Atleast that's better than counting bricks." Ekansh said and stood up from the bed.

They both reached the terrace.

As they stand there, they can feel cool breeze Enveolping them, bringing a sense of refreshment. Due to the wind Surbhi's long hairs started dancing playfully.

They sat on the swing there.

"I think it's going to rain

"I think it's going to rain." Ekansh said looking at the sky.

"Really.... Yaayy." Surbhi shouted.

"You like the rain?" Ekansh asked.

"I love it." Surbhi said looking at the sky.

Ekansh didn't said anything further. He just closed his eyes in order to relax. Suddenly a drop of water fall on his forehead.

"It's raining.. Ekansh sir.. It's raining see.." Surbhi beamed with happiness.

"Let's go inside." Ekansh stood up from the swing as the rain started pouring heavily.

"No you go. I want to stay in rain." Surbhi said and opened her both arms to catch raindrops. She was happily laughing. Ekansh was watching her without blinking his eyes.