Dior

I rushed back to Ada's home, her bag in tow, and stood at the roadside, waiting for the traffic signal to turn green

I rushed back to Ada's home, her bag in tow, and stood at the roadside, waiting for the traffic signal to turn green. As I glanced up, I spotted him on the opposite side, his hands casually tucked into his pockets.

My jaw dropped at the sight of his smirk, but the bustling traffic obscured him from view, forcing me to strain to catch a glimpse amid passing wheels.

My heart raced as his gaze seemed to pierce through the chaos, and a small smile tugged at my lips involuntarily. Suddenly, a strong force yanked me backward, snapping me out of my reverie.

"Dior? Dior! We need to talk!" Zac's voice cut through the din as he dragged me away, his grip tight on my hand.

"Zac! Let me go, you're hurting me!" I cried out, struggling to break free from his grasp. Finally managing to pull away, I halted in the middle of a quiet alley where bystanders paid us no heed.

"Listen, Dior! I'm sorry for what I did, but you can't just leave me like that! I won't allow it," Zac pleaded, his words stoking the fire of anger bubbling in my stomach as I wrested my hands from his grip.

"What the heck! Can't you understand what I'm saying? I don't want to see you again!"

He clenched his eyes shut, attempting to rein in his anger, while fear began to well up inside me. With a sudden burst of frustration, he slammed his hand against the wall, causing my back to collide painfully with its surface.

"This is the last time I'll say it, Dior! Don't make me repeat myself! I'm not leaving you, and you're going to stay with me."

Summoning all my strength, I pushed him away, my chest heaving with each labored breath.

"Don't you dare touch me like that! And don't even think for a second that I'll stay with you, you asshole!"

I stormed out into the sunlight, feeling its warmth on my skin, when he grabbed hold of me. Without a second thought, I grabbed a frappe and flung it in his face.

"Don't touch me, you idiot! Can't you hear me?" I shouted, my voice echoing in the air, my breaths coming in ragged gasps.

"Damn you! How dare you!" He advanced toward me, and I instinctively tried to flee, but my escape was cut short by the unforgiving wall behind me. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw him standing there, his wrist clenched in frustration.

I felt a surge of fear as he slowly pushed me back, shielding me from Zac's gaze. "Please, let's just go," I pleaded, grasping at his clothing in desperation.

He placed his warm, rough hand over mine, offering a silent reassurance as he gently tapped a few times, urging me to stay put.

"Who the hell are you? Is this why you left me, Dior?" he bellowed in fury.

Zac stepped forward, confronting him with intense hostility. "Back off, you old hag, before I knock you down!" Zac's anger erupted, his control slipping away.