Yandere Mind Controlled/Hypnotized(?) Azur Lane Harem X Male Commander Reader 🍋

(Y/N L/N is a respected commander at Azur Lane and the shipgirls go lovey dovey towards him. The other commanders were the only ones who didn't like him, and planned to make the shipgirls theirs. They then decided to read some hypnosis book, and decided to try it.)

Commander 1: Okay guys, it's now or never!

Commander 2: I'm eager to have some for me!

Commander 3: We'll finally have our fantasies realized.

(Then they visit the shipgirls and try their hypnosis trick, and it seemed to have worked, but then the commanders feel sharp pains as they cough blood. They gasp in shock by seeing the shipgirls' psychotic smile.)

Commander 4: This... didn't work?

(The commanders are brutally murdered by the shipgirls, and the room became a pool of blood.)

(Next day, Enterprise, Prinz Eugen and Baltimore are seen having fun with Y/N.)

Enterprise: Oh Y/N

Enterprise: Oh Y/N... you're so handsome today...

Prinz Eugen: We're gonna have so much fun together.

Baltimore: (takes off her panties) You know what you need to do, don't you?

(Y/N starts licking Baltimore, who moans in pleasure.)

Baltimore: Good boy... keep it up...

(Y/N keeps licking Baltimore while Enterprise and Prinz Eugen have him finger their pussies.)

Enterprise: (moans) Your fingers are so good, commander...

Prinz Eugen: (moans) Deeper... make me cum, commander...

Baltimore: (moans) As good as usual with your tongue... (moans) more...

(He keeps licking Baltimore while fingering both Enterprise and Prinz Eugen.)

Baltimore: (moans) Yes... I'm gonna cum... take my love juice...

(The three cum, and Y/N drinks Baltimore's cum.)

Baltimore: (ruffles Y/N's hair) We'll always hydrate you with our juices. You deserve it more than anyone else.

(Hours later, Taihou and Roon are seen giving some drinks to Y/N.)

Taihou: Would you like a drink?

(Y/N takes one of the cups and they make a toast.)

Taihou/Roon: Cheers!

(They drink, and suddenly, Y/N feels excited. Taihou and Roon bump fists as they decide to pin him.)

Taihou: You seem troubled, commander...

Roon: Let us help you, senpai.

(Taihou rides his cock while he licks Roon's pussy.)

Taihou: (moans) Now THAT'S a celebration.

Roon: (moans) Let's satisfy each other's necessities, okay?

(Taihou keeps riding Y/N, who licks Roon harder.)

Roon: (moans) Yes... lick me harder... (moans) Oh god... it feels so good.

(They keep going until they cum massively.)

Taihou: So warm...

Roon: Ready for Round 2, commander?

(They had 20 rounds of threesome.)

(At Nighttime, Bismarck is seen rubbing one of her thighs at Y/N's crotch.)

Bismarck: You look tense, commander

Bismarck: You look tense, commander... let me relieve your stress...

(She then sits on his lap and grinds her hips until his member pokes her crotch.)

Bismarck: Oh, it seems to be working.

(She then unbuckles his pants before removing her panties as she sits on his member and rides him like a cowgirl.)

Bismarck: Like my pussy, commander?

Y/N: (groans) So... tight...

Bismarck: I guess that's a yes. You deserve a kiss.

(Bismarck kisses Y/N while riding him with intensity until he cums inside of her.)

(Next day, he shipgirls cuddle on him (as usual), and go more lovey dovey with Y/N day by day. Well, life goes on.)