Yandere Rejecting Girls' Frontline Harem x Male Time Traveler OC (Lemon) Part 1

(Connor Cage was once a Commander of G&Ks, who confessed his love to several T-Dolls and even Gentaine and Kalina, but all of them only considered him as their brother. He agreed to their terms while hiding in sadness. As he went back to his office, he cried alone.)

Connor: (voice breaking) I knew it was a long shot

Connor: (voice breaking) I knew it was a long shot... I just had to let them know. But why does it feel like I've lost more than just their love?

(He wipes away a tear, takes a deep breath, and stands up, walking over to the window. He looks out at the stars, his reflection a ghostly image against the night sky.)

Connor: (resolute) They need me to be strong. They need their commander, not a lovesick fool. I can't let my personal feelings jeopardize the mission... or their safety.

(Connor straightens his uniform, composes himself, and turns away from the window. He sits back at his desk, starts up his computer, and begins to review mission plans.)

Connor: (to himself) For them, I'll be the leader they deserve. For them, I'll put aside my heart. Duty above all.

(Four Teams were assigned for for a mission to infiltrate the Sangvis Ferri bases, , dividing into three groups. While on the mission, His team was ambushed by Sangvis Forces, leaving him last.)

Connor: Damn... (uses his intercom) AR Team? Can you hear me? (no response) 404 Squad? (no response either) DEFY?

(Having no response, Connor realizes that Griffins Base was in danger, He tried to save and warn them but it was too late. Their base was engulfed in flames, he believes that his comrades including M4 died in vain.)

Connor: It should've been me... Everyone... M4... I'm so sorry... I wasn't there for you.

(The Sangvis forces are closing in, their mechanical footsteps echoing through the trees.)

Connor: I need to run.

(He uses his Assault Rifle, and holds his own against the Sangvi Forces.)

(Unfortunately, he gets cornered by the Sangvis Ringleaders

(Unfortunately, he gets cornered by the Sangvis Ringleaders.)

)