Yandere Seele (Honkai: Star Rail) X Repentant Injustice Robin Male Reader

(Y/N Wayne hated Batman for his "No Kill" code, and blamed him for the Metropolis Incident. However a series of events made him repent. The accidental murder of Dick Grayson, the fact he didn't know who actually sent Victor Zsaasz to kill Alfred, and Superman fusing with Brainiac's technology.)

Y/N: Grayson

Y/N: Grayson... I'm sorry...

(As he goes to the Fortress of Solitude along with Cyborg and Raven under orders from Superman to bust Doomsday out of the Phantom Zone, but as they arrive in there, they meet Seele.)

Y/N: Who are you? What do you want?

Seele: My name is Seele, and as for I want

(Seele clicks a button, showing some footages which shocks the trio.)

Cyborg: So it was him all along...

Y/N: I can't believe he lied to me all along.

(Raven clanches her fists as well, and then they decide to free Supergirl from her prison instead as Seele kills both Bane and Black Manta before they five manage to convince the Insurgency, now led by Aquaman.)

Y/N: Superman is no longer my father.

(During the battle, there were several losses. Zatanna, Star Sapphire, Spoiler and Harley Quinn died by the Regime Forces while Green Lantern, The Flash, Green Arrow, Black Canary and Catwoman got brainwashed. Y/N decides to fight Superman himself.)

Superman: Good deeds don't go unpunished

Superman: Good deeds don't go unpunished. I regret having adopted you!

(Y/N does his best fighting Superman, but gets easily defeated.)

Superman: Disobedient children must be punished.

(Wonder Woman is about to wrap her lasso around Y/N's neck, but gets beheaded by Seele, who then slashes Superman's chest.)

Selee: I'll handle him!

(Y/N nods and helps Cyborg to evacuate the remaining survivors: Aquaman, Ocean Master, Mera, Supergirl, Red Hood, Raven and Mary Marvel before he fends off Black Adam and helps the other Marvels. As Black Adam is about to tackle him, Seele slices him in half, and then Mary Marvel helps Y/N to take her siblings out ot the battlefield. Seele is then prepared to face Superman.)

Superman: You will not stop me! Nobody can!

Seele: You really don't know what I'm capable of, do you?

(They fight, and Seele shows her true power, overwhelming Superman before proceeding to kill him slowly and painfully, breaking the brainwashed members free.)

(As time passes, Y/N was forgiven by the insurgents, with exception of Starfire, who still blames him for the death of Dick Grayson. Seele occasionally threatens to kill Koriand'r for this. She and Y/N became a couple, and joined the Outlaws led by Red Hood.)