"Know-It-All" (Kirishima 6)

Kirishima POV
sickness has gone down, the nausea is still prominent. Me and E decided to take the weekend off after the... recenter event. Around 9:00 Wednesday morning I woke up to the smell of breakfast, I filled up my lungs, usually the smell of food especially sweets make me throw up but this morning, I felt nothing, no nausea, or anything. I jumped out of bed in excitement and almost ran to see my husband. When I approached the kitchen i noticed that he barely had clothes on, he had grey sweats on, but NO shirt just abs and an apron. I jumped onto him kissing his cheek. "Look who's in a good mood." He cut the stove off and turned towards me "Go sit, I'll bring you your food." I did ehatbhe said, but when he brought me my plate, let's just say I was more than a little shocked. The plate was filled to the brim. "Damn E." I looked at him jokingly, but I noticed that he was avoiding my gaze. "I just figured that you should... eat a little more." this was a little surprising, Eijirou isn't one to look at sizes and weight, so how come all of a sudden he's worried about how much I eat? "And why is that" I really wanted to know his reasoning for something as random as this. "You're a little...." 'why the hell is he stalling?!'
"A little what Eijirou?" I almost screamed. "thin."
'THIN!?' "Maybe you don't see it cause you're a man. But I've gained a lot actually!" I stood from my seat hand firm on the table in front of me. "I just thought that pregnant women are supposed to look a little pudgier." I could tell he was just concerned, but of all the ways to go about it!!  "What the hell do you know about "pregnant women?!" he sighed closing his eyes and messaging his eyebrows. "I appreciate  the concern, but you don't have to worry about how much food I'm eating, if I'm hungry you'll be the first to know."
Like I said before; the morning sickness was as bad as before toward the beginning, but this evening it was terrible. "Do you want anything?" E was extremely concerned, waiting on my hand and foot. I slowly shook my head, keeping my eyes tightly shut. He placed a kiss on my temple and plopped on the floor Indian style in front of me. I Lay on the couch for hours, the pain not letting up at all! I peered at the clock "9:12" I instantly felt bad, my sweet husband sat in the floor half awake, even though he has work early tomorrow morning. I stood up slowly like an old lady, waking my husband, and sluggishly walked to the bed and plopping down.
Sleep wasn't an option, so I laid there wide awake hoping that the nausea and pain would pass.
An hour turned into 3 turned into 4. I lost all hope of sleep as I finished all of my favorite shows and movies. Nausea only got worse as the night went on, but it began to be unbearable, I sat up trying to calm my body. 'What the hell?!'
My eyes began to blur and my head began to feel light. I slowly stood up and walked to the back room, but when I stood all of the symptoms got MUCH WORSE. I fell to my knees before making it to the bathroom in time, the vomit felt as if it was being forced out. My husband was quickly behind me," never seen you throw up like that." He had a raspy voice when he wakes up, and this early morning was no different. " Do you want me to stay home ?" he pulled up my hair and tied it. I slowly stood up, almost falling over. " Are you sure?" he gave me a smug look & softly chuckled. " yeah right." he placed hand on my back, and guided me back to the bed.

WORD COUNT 678