"We'll Figure It Out" -Katsuki 2-

"I'm not telling him. I can't, he'll leave me for sure" I thought aloud, "He doesn't want kids, he hates them, and even if he did, we can't raise a kid! We're heroes, that's dangerous, and I'm in high school, I have to finish school, how am I going to do that with a kid?" I rambled on, "Gosh, I sound like Izuku" I scoffed, plopped on my back, and stared at the ceiling.

An hour later I felt the pain, that thing I'd been dreading since the beginning of my....pregnancy, nausea. I sluggishly got out of bed and walked to the girl's bathroom.

When I finally got back I found an unpleasant surprise at the foot of my bed. "Why are you in here?" I asked, "Why have you been skipping school?" he asked "Get out Katsuki" you demanded "H*ll no. You're skipping school, you're staying in your room all day, and you're ignoring me. what's wrong baby? Did I do something wrong?" He seemed concerned, making you feel bad, but regardless you can't tell him. "No Katsuki" "Then tell me what's going on" he demanded "I can't it's... Personal" "It's so personal that you can't tell me? I told you from day one that you could tell me anything Y/N. "Katsuki please, I not telling you anything, so leave me alone." I didn't want to hurt him, but I also didn't want him to know. "Fine, I got a gift for you"He got up and walked over to the dresser, and he set a square black velvet box on your dresser "It was for our anniversary, but since things have changed, I don't even know if we'll have one." He sat it down and walked over to me "I love you Y/N, but it fvcking hurts to know that you can't trust me." 'this can't be how it ends, I love him with everything-'  the sound of your door squeaking open pulled you out of your thoughts. "I'm pregnant, Katsuki" It just came out, "You're what?" he questioned, "I'm having your baby. I was too afraid to tell you, I thought you'd leave me, I didn't want anyone to know, I know that they'll look at me differently, Katsuki I'm sorry, I was gonna put it up for adoption, i know that you don't like kids and that you don't want" he cut me off, "shut up" he demanded "I'm not leaving you, sure I despise other people's brat, but this is my brat and i intend to love him or her with everything I've got, i happy that you're having my kid, but...." 'OH NO?!' you internally panicked "to figure out how the both of us will finish high school we need a plan. Don't Worry Y/N, we'll figure this out" He placed a kiss on My forehead. "So you're not mad?" I Had to make sure, "No Teddy Bear, I'm not mad at you" he reassured me " I love you Katsuki" I leaned in closer to his chest. 

A/N: Thank everyone for all of the support you've given me, the few comments,  stars, and reads in general gives me the motivation to continue writing.