ALL FOR MY BELOVED

"Where are you going, Hendery?" Yangyang asks me. "To my room." I say and he groans. "You're always in there, why don't you just stay down here and hang out with us." he says and the others nod in agreement. "I don't want to." I say simply and make my way up the stairs to my room. "Y/N? Are you here yet?" I ask but hear nothing but silence. I sigh and get in bed while waiting for her to arrive.

"Are you gonna let me in? Hendery." I hear someone say while tapping on my window in my sleep. I open my eyes and immediately shoot up. "Y/N you're finally here." I say and practically run to open my window. "Hello Beloved." she says and I feel chills run down my spine. I grab her hand and lead her to my bed. "I missed you so much." I say but she remains quiet. After that, we lay in each other's arms and stay silent for the rest of the night. I wake up the next morning by myself with no trace of Y/N anywhere. I sigh and head out to do what I need to do for the day, waiting until dark again so I can see my Love.

"You're always going to your room as soon as we finish schedules Hendery when are you going to stay here for once?" Ten asks me and I just shrug and finish my walk to my room. When I open my door, I see Y/N already in the dark corner of my room and I start smiling widely. "Y/N!" I say and kiss her. "God I missed you." I say and she laughs quietly. "It's only been a day my love." she says while kissing me back. "Hendery we ne- oh my god." Xiaojun says with wide eyes and I immediately turn around. "Xiaojun, it's not what it looks like." I say but he stares in horror. "I-is that Y/N?" he asks and I hesitantly nod. "But how? She died 3 years ago. Hendery what the hell is going on?" he starts to yell and everyone is now coming up the stairs. I turn to look at Y/N but as soon as I do she disappears. "YOU RUINED IT!" I yell and start to push him. "Hendery please, you need to get help. A doctor, a therapist, shit even a priest or something." Kun says but I keep pushing all of them out. "Leave us alone." I say and slam my door.

"Y/N? Y/N please come out. I'm sorry." I say and she comes out of the dark corner of my room again. "Hendery we can't do this. They saw me. There's only one way we can keep seeing each other now." she says and I look at her signaling for her to keep talking. "You have to kill them." she says and disappears. "I can't do that." I say. "But I want to see you again." I walk back and forth in my room until I ultimately make my decision. "Hey guys." I say as I make my way downstairs. "Hendery what are you doing? Why are you holding a knife?" Winwin asks and I just shrug. "I have to see her again. I'm sorry for this." I say and I do what I must to see her again.

"Y/N I've done it. They're dead. Please come out. It's just you and me now." I say and she appears with a smile on her face. "Great job my love. Let's get you washed up and then we can lay down, yeah?" she says and leads me upstairs. After I finish in the shower I make my way to my bed where she's waiting for me. "I love you, Y/N." I say and kiss her. "I love you too, Hendery." she says and we fall asleep together.

I wake up the next day alone. "Y/N? Y/N." I say but she never comes. So I wait. And wait. And wait. Yet she never comes. Now, I have to live knowing that I killed my best friends. But it was all worth it. All for my Beloved.

Inspired by the song "In My Room" by Insane Clown Possey

I hope you guys like this one it was super quick just to make up for the fact that i haven't uploaded for almost 3 months lol.

Enjoy!

~L