Chapter 6

FIREHOUSE

"I had a talk with my subconscious." Phoebe shared, sitting on a barstool.

Callie busy washing a dish, responded, "Oh?" Her interest sounded peaked though she didn't appear to be entirely focused on Phoebe at the moment.

Gary entered the kitchen. "Hi." Phoebe greeted him.

"Hey Pheebs." Gary replied, swinging around the ecto-1's car keys.

"Please put those down before you lose them—" Callie's words were interrupted by a kiss from him. "I know, I know," He said, placing the keys on the counter.

"Hey, Dad," Phoebe started, the word 'dad' being the most inwardly exciting part of the interaction for her. Gary looked over to her, encouraging her to continue.

"Science puns make me numb. Math puns make me number." She did a slow wink.

Trevor, laying on the couch, felt a few years get taken off his life, "That was terrible!" He cringed.

Later

Phoebe walked down the stairs to the basement. Lately, she found solace in coming down here and talking to herself, hoping that Melody was listening, and Callie didn't stop her from it. She knew it made her feel a bit better. Similarly, she would leave her chessboard out because of Egon, moving the pieces as if waiting for a sign he was there.

Sitting down on the ground next to the containment unit, Phoebe unwrapped a lollipop Podcast had given her after being in the extraction machine. She usually didn't like sweet things, but the blue reminded her of Melody. "Just as sweet as her too," Phoebe thought to herself.

She spoke out loud, "I wonder if you heard me earlier.. I think I'm okay with you being gone. I'm glad you're happy.. somewhere out there.. I don't think I'll ever find anyone like you.." Her thoughts trailed off, "You looked really pretty with short hair, but longer hair suits you too.."

She was interrupted, "I don't know what you're talking about," A figure appeared by her and sat down, illuminating the dark space, "I'm due for a haircut though."

         TEHEHEEEEE STAY TUNED 4
   MY NEXT FIC, THATS JUST MELODY
           & PHOEBE BEING SILLIES