She's definitely my type

One where Dee meets the reader for the first time, and sees that she's everything he's ever been looking for...

Dee was walking down the streets of his neighborhood one night. He did this so often, that it became a habit of his. It was chilly outside, but he had done this so often that it was normal for him. Suddenly he heard yelling and loud noises. As he walked closer, he saw a girl surrounded by two guys. They were yelling at her about scamming them. Apparently she had scammed them with fake information for a test. Dee thought these guys must be dumb for not knowing it was fake, yet again there weren't a lot of smart people at his school.

He heard her say "it's not my fault your mums dropped you on your head when you were little". Damn, Dee thought. He then heard a scream. He thought it was the girl, but then he saw one of the guys running away in pain, blood dripping from his arm. He looked back at the girl only to see her threatening the other guy, by holding a knife to his throat. When she pulled the knife away, he ran faster than the other guy, far away from her. She wiped the blood away from her knife with her hand. She smirked, then she looked in his direction, giving him a wink.

She turned around and started walking away from where she was standing earlier. She flipped him off as she walked away. Dee touched his cheek, only to feel how warm he was. Dee was blushing hard, and clearly the girl had noticed. Dee needed to know who she was, what she liked, and where she lived. He wanted her. How couldn't he? She was definitely his type.

Listened to "king for a day" by Pierce the veil and "crazy" by 4minute, while making this🤭