I like the way you kiss me.

One where reader and Dee are hanging out at his house, and the reader says she wants a lipstick, but Dee thought she wanted something else.

Veronica and Dee were in Dee's room. They were both bored to death. Veronica then came up with the idea that both of them had to guess what they each wanted. Dee looked at her with his bitch resting face as always, but he went along with it.

After a few rounds, it was Dee's turn to guess what Veronica wanted. She said it was something you put on your lips. It was also something soft. She also said it was something Dee had. Dee had a crimson red blush on his cheeks. Dee asked if it was something he could give her. She nodded. Dee's face was now totally red. Veronica asked why he was blushing so hard. But then she realized it. She laughed hard. She laughed so much that she rolled off his bed. Dee asked why she was laughing, clearly he was getting frustrated. She said what she wanted. Dee hid his face so hard in his own pillow.

After Veronica's laugh died down, she looked over at Dee, who was clearly embarrassed out of his mind. Veronica pricked him on his shoulder. He turned around slowly. Veronica was blushing and smiling at him. "You know Dee.. I have a gift for you". Dee looked at her confused. She told him to close his eyes. Dee looked at her with his classic bitch face, but did what she said after a while.

Shortly after he had closed his eyes, he felt something warm on his lips. He opened his eyes, only to see Veronica kissing him! He was in heaven. He wanted to kiss her until they both couldn't breathe. Clearly she had the same thought as him, cause she didn't break the kiss once. After a while of kissing, they unfortunately had to break the kiss to breathe. Veronica looked at Dee who was already staring at her with a lovingly look. Veronica pulled him in for another kiss with both her hands on his face, and his hands on her hips. How Dee loved kissing her sweet soft lips..

I was listening to "I like the way you kiss me" by Artemas🤭