"He says she's his lucky charm, well we saw that today"

His teammates walked in the locker room and are discussing about them.

Him ignoring all the talks when his eyes fell on his Sugar and she was already looking at him. He leaned down and asked "Shall I show you, you belong to me?"

His Sugar bit him on his fingers making him hiss in pain and he instantly remove his hand from her mouth coz of the bite.

"You were saying something?" She said while giving him an eyeroll.

"Fuck.. that's.. that's what turns me on so much" he said and pushed his hand on her waist from under her jersey and gripped her waist tightly that it'll leave marks for days.

They both were not leaving the other's eye. They both were mad at the other, she has a valid reason to be mad at him as he ignored her straight for two days, his reason was as valid as her, she even after knowing that Rowoon is his enemy still hugged him.

Both were shooting fire from their eyes. And the room feels too hot. His gaze travelled to her lips and then get back on her eyes.

He slipped both of his hands on her ass and pushes her towards his clothed tent with that action of his a whimper left her mouth.

Her clothed cunt pressing on his tent with her boobs pressing on his chest. Both of their bodies have turned hot, they both were turned on.

She was lapping her juices in her panties and his dick was already standing tall in his shorts.

He leaned closer to her ears and spoke "If you promise to be quiet, I can show you.. you belong to me"

"I don't really think I belong to anyone" she let out in anger. She wants it but won't show him.

"Wrong Sugar, you belongs to me, deep down in your heart you know that" her breathe hitched coz he wasn't lying. He knows her too good.

"No, I don't-"

Even before she could complete her sentence, he immediately pulls her shorts and panties down. They fell to her ankle on the ground and he pushes his one finger in her without any warning filling her little hole in one go.

Her breathe hitched when his cold finger dugged and wrapped in her tight walls so fast that her body shivered and she rolled her eyes to the back of her head while throwing her head back on the door.

"You were saying something, honey?" He chuckled with a mischievous glint in his eyes proud after seeing her reaction from his one finger only.

He moved his finger for the first time in her tight pussy and she feels like she was already cumming.

It's been so long since she had sex that even his thick long one finger was too much for her little cunt.

She puts her hands on his biceps when he increased the speed of his thrusts, she scratched his biceps with her nails in reaction.

The sensation of her nails on his biceps was making him give more to her. So he added another finger and started to pump in her with a new speed.

She was going to cum but she can't show how desperate she was for him so she tried to deny her orgasm.

"Hah.. is this all you could do?" breathless she teases him with a smirk on her face and gave him a challenging look.

He clenched his jaw and lost at those words of her, then he puts her in one place by gripping her hips on the door tightly and pushed another and another finger in her. She rolled her eyes to the back of her head and he smirks seeing her take his four fingers in her little cunt.