19

Mature scenes are there throughout the chapter. Don't read it if you're uncomfortable.

Author's pov-

He took her to his team's room and pushed her to the same lockers again.

"You were pushing my buttons right?" He said with his flaring nose in anger.

She doesn't wants to make the matter worse but her tongue has no control so she let out.

"Oh did you realised?" She was mad at him and her mind speaks whatever it needs to.

"You should've thought about the consequences" he turned her around and pushed her cheeks on the lockers this time.

Oh how bad she's loving this she doesn't want to accept.

"Sometimes I don't wanna think about consequences" she can't stop pushing his buttons.

"Wanna see it for yourself?" He pushed his body on her and his hard tent touched the exact part her body needed it.

She closed her eyes and a breathy moan left from her mouth when their clothed intimate parts touched, her juices started to lap out more making a wet patch on her panties.

"I was just pushing your buttons-" she somehow let out to handle the situation coz she knows where will this lead to.

He puts his hand on her waist from under her Jersey and started to dig his nails on her skin.

He cuts her in between and spoke furiously while pushing his body on her.

"Yeah and I'm trying to push my dick in you"

When those words left his mouth she fucking moaned and her juices aren't stopping now, she creamed all over her panties.

He pushes her more into the lockers and she has already closed her eyes shut, he twists her right hand on her back then bent close to her and puts his lips on the curve of her neck. He puts his teeth on her soft alluring skin- biting and marking her like she's his tastiest dessert for the night.

Marking and making her loose control over her body, she puts her other hand on the lockers to support herself but her legs feels like she'll give up. A moan left her mouth and he finds him loosing his control with her moan when he bucked his hips ahead hitting her on the spot she needed it badly, he gripped her waist under her jersey tightly and licked the bitten area on her neck to reduce the pain.

She threw her head on his shoulders as she lost it when his clothed tent touched her clothed wetness her knees buckled infront. He wraps his hands around her waist to keep her in her place and bites her earlobe.

They both were so lost in the pleasure of their touching bodies like this for the first time that they forgot the place they're in and when he heard the footsteps of the boys outside coming to the room. He tightly wraps his one hand around her waist pulls her to him. Her back touching his chest tightly, he then pushes her up from the ground and walked inside another room in the same room.

He closes the door of the room and turns her around to face him, he pins her on the same door while putting his hand on her mouth. He leaned closer to her ear and bites it. A shiver ran down her spine and a little whimper left her mouth.

"Shhh.. we can't let them know what we're doing in here" he said in his hoarse voice making her threw her head back on the door and closing her eyes.

"Looks like the Captain got the girl"

"Yes he was so happy throughout the game"

"Cap's eyes were fixed on his girl throughout the game, that's why we won"