Chapter 3 - Gray and Black

In Yoru's first life he was deteremined to save everyone, so stubbornly like, Takemichi. The first thing he did was talking with, Manjiro Sano first hand but Ken kicked him in the gut. It was reasonable because people approuching without any greed is rare. Yoru was a very persistent back then so he tried any way to getting the attiontion of the blond. However the lader was different for him and it didn't go as he planned. Some people whispered awful rumors behind his back, some would aprouch him (which wasn't ever good). On August 3rd, Yoru sacrificed himself for, Ken since the boy didn't know how to fight. Yoru's body wasn't how it was before his original body in the real world so he thought it was the only option because he used to play in a sport. He was a lot more healthy and had much more musicles before. But oh boy they thought it was weird, they occused him of using this to try and join the gang but all Yoru wanted to do was to help, he had said. In any way, Manjiro was thankful and made him join Toman. However most people didn't like this and had bullied him. It starting getting worse in his other lifes, to the point he had died three times. Yoru was stubborn and didn't care. He went to find Takemichi later and told him everything about him and being from a different universe and how they're world was a manga and anime. Takemichi was shocked but believed it because of his situation and together they tried changing the timeline but, Yoru failed miserbly because someone had killed Manjiro.

Chapter 3

Gray and Black

It was dark. The clouds were the only thing that could be seen. So grey and black because those were the colors that everyone was feeling. There was no sun shines and rainbows because only clouds and rain drops would be covering it. It was the day when Yoru's adopted father had past away. All the family had come to see his death, they only come when you're dead, Yoru thought to himself. Cries and sorrows were the only thing heard, screaming was heard from Yoru's adoptive mother. "Why! Why! Why! You're the only one I have left!" She screamed. No one dared to say anything, they were too grey to do it, too black. Mother had calmed down, and just in a minute everyone as well. They went to see the preist saying a few words, "Today we have lost someone from god once again, god takes many things but just as he does he also gives many things, he gives us the memories of our loved ones, without them we would be lost, lets hug and hold hands for this loss." Amen, Yoru said to himself. Everyone started hugging each other and handing hands. Everyone started saying there speech and it was now, Yoru's adoptive mother turn to say a speech. "We met on a beach, it was beautiful totally the opposite of this..." She took a breath. "He propossed to me, he told me, wherever we may be my heart will always follow yours..." She said, trying to hold her tears, "In our wedding he said, even when death due us appart I will wait for you when the time is right..." She cried. "I-I... it's like he knew his time was going to..." She cried harder and people started to get a hold of her. It was now Yoru's turn, he walked up from the stage, "He was a great man, he has taught me many things that before took me time to learn." People looked at him. "Everyone dies, that's just how life is, how we are, one day I will also die." Yoru said. "That's why you always need to cherish those around you because if you don't the only thing you're going to see is a grave below you." Yoru's mother shouted at him, everyone did. It was the truth, they knew it but they were too grey to understand.

Hours had past, everyone who were once grey and black had been back to rainbow and sunshines. That's how humans are, the minute someone wants to reach there hand for you they refuse but the minute you die they come crawling for you and once that has happens they go back to there regular lifes like nothing has happened. They're partying now when they were just crying a few minutes ago, guess they just want to drink all there sorrows, Yoru thought to himself. No one wanted to approuch him for insulting them, that's why Yoru was on his way to his house right now. He had been walking for a few minutes, it had started raining and was dark. The street was dead just like his soul, like his life, there was nothing to look at really. All there was to be seen was street lights and darkness. It was the only way Yoru could live to be able to live his life, only quietness, it was the only thing he had ever wished and asked for but never got.