Prologue

What does one do when they die? They go to heavan or hell right? Well usually but what would happen if someone died but never went in neither instead they reicarnated into someone else. It's a crazy story to tell your friends... or family... or um anyone who you like to tell! I forgot to mention the lovebirds, my apologises and... the lonely ones as well but I don't know how your going to tell that one. Anyways! It's a crazy story where a girl reicarnates as a boy, a male, a guy. A girl with full of hopes and an extrovert turns into an introvert. A girl that is swooped into the Tokyo Revenger world, where many chaos occurs all the time. Will she- I mean will he be able to handle it? The answer is no the boy (who's a girl) can't handle it and he finds himself hanging on the edge of the road.
-
-
-
"I hope I don't have to go back..." Yoru took his last breath and died. The boy had died out of old age. In his 49th life he had lived all alone where nobody can hear him and make any noise. It was just him and his pet cat, who was named, Kat. He lived outside the world where no one could bother him because he was rather tired of trying to avoid the 'devils of chaos' he said. He didn't want to be involved with them anymore, after his 45th life he had enough of trying to save everyone because it wasn't getting him anywhere with his life so he put all the pressure towards the young boy, Takemichi Hanagaki. Even though, Takemichi is older than all the other 'devils of chaos' to him he was still just a child.

What happened then on? Yoru opened his eyes. He met with a blinded light, "Bloody hell." Yoru thought since he couldn't speak just yet. "I still have a dick... great." It was correct and just as, Yoru looked at his adopted parent, who were more than excited to see the boy, so noisy, Yoru thought. It was just how he hadn't wanted, he didn't want to be back, and it was a curse and it was like he was immortal at that point he did think he was, which wasn't a good thing for the boy, because the now baby boy was in, 1987 when he was born into this hellish world. "From here on out your name is going to be, Yoru Matsuhara, welcome to the world, Yoru." His adopted mother smiled, she cried, they're she goes again, every single time, I bet I can get a bucket of 100 grams of rice everytime she cries, Yoru thought to himself. I hope I die soon or grow up soon so that I don't have to see these devils of chaos, Yoru thought to himself.

It has been 13 years now for, Yoru, the year, 2002. The boy was off to get something from a new cafe that had just opened up. He on the other already knew about this from his many lifes and wanted to enjoy there future famous strawberry shortcake and coffee jelly. He had always loved going to there cafe but they closed and never returned and when, Yoru did reach out with them it was said there father who runned the business had died due to cancer and it wasn't something, Yoru could prevent because there wasn't a cure for that. However the boy did try to save the dad but he never could save him so he gave up on it. The boy sat down in his usual spot, "Yeah... I'll have a coffee jelly, strawberry short cake to go and some gyokuro tea apart from that too." Yoru said, the lady sweat dropped, "Right away young sir." The lady left. "I wish I brought my books with me, I forgot," Yoru murmmered as he looked through the window. As time went by he saw familar fiigures enter the cafe. Oh shit I forgot they were going to come here for there stupid uniform, Yoru thought to himself. Yoru then sipped his tea the young lady had brought him. He looked at the window, "Huh?! What are you looking at kid!" Keisuke shouted him. I wish to leave, Yuro thought to himself. "Baji! Stop trying to cause problems! Sorry about him he can be a little bit special in the head if you know I mean." Takashi nervously smiled. He then went to argue with his friend, Keisuke. Then the lady came with a bag fully ready to go, Yoru payed and left. Takashi had wanted, Keisuke to apolgise but when he looked the other direction he couldn't find, Yoru, "Hey my friend wanted to aplogise-" Takashi was dumbfounded. "Ahh that little shit ran away what a coward." Takashi sweat dropped by, Keisuke's remark. I can finally enjoy my dessert in peace." Yoru looked at his coffee jelly.

He opened the door to find no one in the house, it was silent just like how he wanted. He would hear his breathing that's how silent the house was, he walked towards the fridge, there was a note, "Theres food in the frige your allowence is on the table, don't spend it on ridiculous things, use it wisely." his adopted parents had went on another trip for work, it was always like this in all his lives. At first he was in denial, then anger, then he took confrontation and, then cried, then... then he didn't care at all. It wasn't his or there fault for why they were like this, they were suppose to have a baby boy, which would have been his eldor brother but he died soon after sickness took him, his name was also, Yoru. They couldn't produce anymore so they tried to adopt but all they could see was there baby boy gone, dead, not there, not... exsisting at all. At first they were happy to have adopted but as soon as, Yoru turned 5 years old they just stopped because they saw something that was dead. They however gave him everything, toys, money, food, what a 14 year old needed. All but emotions. Yoru didn't care, no he wouldn't dream of it, he didn't care at all.