Chapter 2 - Meeting Toman

Yoru used to love anime and mangas he really did. In fact he was a very cheerful person before he had died and went to the Tokyo Revengers world. He did sports to be exact he did soft ball before, he was really good at those types of things. He was also a very cheerful person, always persistent and stubborn from the back. He was a very popular person back then and everyone loved him. He had an eldor brother as well but that was all in the past. He can no longer go back and even if he did wouldn't want to because only gult drives him. His guilt for everything he had done, for killing him, it was never his intention but he still killed him. It was then he died and came to the Tokyo Revenger world where he thought he had to save everyone for his sin.

Chapter 2

-
-

Meeting Toman

It was July 19, 2005 when, Takemichi meets, Toman, again it was also the day, Yoru was going to get some snacks to munch on. As he walked he had saw other teenage girls. It has been awhile since, Yoru had felt like a female, he had forgot the feeling of being a female, because he was in males body. He hated it at first but then he didn't care at all. He got so used to being a male that he had forgotten he was girl before. It didn't matter, nothing did, everything from his original body, towards his past lives were all in the past and it didn't matter because they'll only be remembered as a past memory. He saw many children around the ages of seven towards fourteen. He remembered his was also young as well but that was all in the past and it didn't matter. As, Yoru was going to enter the convenience store someone reached out to him, "Hey, you are, Yoru right?" Tadashi questioned. Yoru stopped what he was doing and moved aside for people to enter, "Yeah... me." Yoru had a bored face. You could see his eye bags from that look more clearly, not that you couldn't see them really. "Great! I just wanted to make sure... Mikey wanted to call you but he realized he didn't have your phone number." Takashi sweat dropped. Yoru sighed. "But then I remembered that you were here buying snacks last time so I thought you would do it again." Takashi smiled. Yoru stared at him, "Anyways he wanted you to come to our gang meeting." Yoru sighed, "I guess...sure" Yoru said. He really didn't want to go and thought it was a drag to go but from the looks of it he was cornered. Manjiro would already know where to meet him because, Takashi would have already told him and he really didn't want to find another convenience store just to avoid a short ass blondie. Yoru sighed, he was going to enter the covenience store, "Huh? Where you going?" Takashi questioned. "Getting snacks because someone interrupted me with getting them." Yoru opened the door, Takashi only sweat dropped, he scratched his head. Well this is going to be one hell of a ride, Takashi thought to himself.

"And we're here." Takashi said as they both got off the bike. "Just follow me and we'll be there." Takashi said. There was silence between the two, "Huh?! How the hell are you?! What are you doing with our captain!" Some side character shouted at, Yoru. Takashi sweat dropped, "He's the bosses guest, calm down." Takashi smiled. "Oh! Sorry for the interruption then!" The person left. I don't want to be here, Yoru thought to himself. "Mikey!- umm, Yoru was it right?" Takashi shouted. "Call me Kie." Yoru whispered but was loud enough for, Takashi to hear. He sweat dropped again, "Alright, Kie is here just like you wanted!" Takashi shouted. Mikey came running like a little kid, "Hey, Kie-chin! I'm glad you came!" Manjiro smiled "The meeting is about to begin." Ken said. "Alright just watch!" Manjiro had hoped he would look cool infront of, Yoru but, Yuro really didn't give a shit. As the meeting was going, Yoru was bored out of his mind he had wished he had brought his book or his i-pod to hear music. The meeting took about 30 minutes until they started to leave. "Hey! I thought I regonized you. you're that boy, baji thought was a girl, Haha!" Naboya laughed. "Ahh! I thought we already got over that!" Keisuke blushed in embarresment. "Who would!" Chifuyu laughed. "Ahh! I hate you guys!" Keisuke shouted. "We love you too!" Naboya said.

"Hey Kie-chin! Did I look cool back they're?" Manjiro ran towards him. "You... looked ugly." Yoru whispered. "Huh?! Really?! Ken-chin did I really look ugly back they're?" Manjiro pleaded to his friend. "You looked cool, he was just kidding." Ken looked at him. "Well anyways I want to introduce you to someone!" Manjiro said as he shouted for his sister. "Hmm? What's going on? Who are you?" Emma said coming in. "This is, Kie, Kie this is Mikey's sister, so be carful where to stand next to her." Ken said. "Oh." Yoru whispered. He looked at her and walked closer towards her, he grabbed her hand and kiss it, "It lovely meeting you, I hope, Mikey is taking care of you." Yoru whispered. Emma blushed, "Oh my god!" Emma had blushed out of embarresment. There was many gasps mix with silence, "You kissed, Mikey's sister!" Someone shouted. "I didn't know you like that, taking on the first move huh?" Naboya said. "Whoa I didn't think you would aproach my sister so fast, even in front of me?! You have my out most respect." Manjiro said. Manjiro went towards his ear, "But... you'll never be my little sister's husband you understand me, Ken-chin will be her husband." Manjiro threatened and smiled. Yoru shrugged, "How dare you flirt with the commandor's sister!" Ryohei shouted. "Yeah, you may have, Mikey's blessing but you'll never have minds or anyone's am I right guys?" Haruki shouted, looking at his pals. Yoru on the other hand wanted to mess with, Ken because he was always dense as a rock. Even if he had given up on life he always had a sweet spot for, Emma. It wasn't out of romance love but it was it was family love, Yoru saw, his eldor brother in her. Always trying to persue the one he loves even though the other women was as dense as a rock. Everyone had already left except the captains and, Takemichi, "I still can't believe it, Baji had flirted with a boy! Haha, that's some gay shit right they're." Haruki and Ryohei they laughed. "And guess what? It was him who, Baji-san thought was a girl!" Chifuyu pointed at, Yoru. "Huh?!" The two boys shouted in suprised. "That one?! He literaly kissed, the commandor's sister's hand!" Ryohei said. "Yeah! Hey you! We're still not done with you yet!" Haruki said as he grabbed, Yoru from the the back. Yoru grabbed his hand firmly, "I don't like being picked up by weird people." Yoru said as he grabbed, Haruki's arm tightly that he let go of him. "Whoa! You wanna fight?" Haruki said and the other captains had started to come in. "No... Emma... she reminds me my eldor brother." Yoru said. "Then why'd you touch her like that?" Manjiro chimed in. "I just wanted to mess with someone in particular." Yoru said. "Ohhh!" Manjiro said. Haruki and Ryohei were dumbfounded, "Ahh this is your fault for jumping into conclusions" Ryohei shoutat at his buddy, then they started to argue. Manjiro walked towards, Yoru, "I also had a brother, what was yours like?" Manjiro said. There was silenced, "He always liked to persue a women but the the women was dense as a rock like the other dude." Yoru said. "I see... where is he now?" Manjiro said. "Far away from here." Manjiro knew what he meant by that.

Yoru entered the house, "You're late." Yoru's adapted mother said. "A couple of people had wanted to see me." Yoru said. "Well the food is ready." Yoru's adopted mother said. They started eating, "I heard your handing out with people who are in a gang, well as long as your grades don't fall, I could care less who you hang out with." Yoru's adopted mother said. "Alright.."Yoru whispered. "Yoru, son I want to give something when we finish eating." Yoru nodded, he already knew what it was going to be. They were at the garage, Yoru's adopted Dad took off a cloth that covored a motorcycle, "This is for you, I've been meaning to give in to you but didn't know when, take good care of it for me." Yoru's adopted Dad gave him the keys. He nodded and went to his room, "It's almost time, since your death is near..."