Chapter 16: Armaan's answer to Tara

Start from the beginning

Abhira takes her to the place which is far away without anyone's knowledge... and here Abhimanyu also take Armaan saying he has important talk... then suddenly Abhimanyu's phone ring...

Abhimanyu: bhai, you go there I will come attending this call...

It was Abhira's call to get back Abhimanyu to the place where everyone is so Armaan and Tara can talk...

On the other side, Armaan moves towards the place and see that Tara is admiring the place and seeing her he understands that why he come here... so he clears his throat to gain Tara's attention...

When Tara turns towards him, he lost in her eyes and same goes with Tara... they had eye lock movement and then Tara come to her sense... and give smile to him...

Armaan: hello, mmm we are here to talk to each other...

Tara confusingly looks at him and then she also understands and nod...

Armaan: please sit here... and point towards small sitting area in the small terrace...

Tara sits and Armaan also sit in front of her and for few minutes there was a silent but then Armaan thought to break that...

Armaan: are you happy with this alliance... (coming straight to the point)

Tara looks at him surprisingly... but then...

Tara: I am happy because I know that my parents will choose good for me and also, I have trust on Dadi... (smilingly) but before that I want to say something to you... (nervously)

Hearing this Armaan gesture to continue but Tara become lost in her thought and seeing her like that Armaan did something which was unexpected, as he took her hands in his hand and look straight into her eyes in encouragement...

Tara become emotional little bit seeing this but then close her eyes for few second and gather all courage and look straight into his eyes...

Tara: I know after listening to this maybe you will change your opinion but I can't hide anything and also, I don't want to hide anything from you... and if you fill like you don't want to listen further then just stand up and want from here and I will understand that you don't want to go further with me in this alliance... (said looking at the floor)

Armaan: and if I say I will listen and also support you in everything then...

Hearing this Tara instant look at Armaan... but thought that may be after listening he will back off so she did not react... so Armaan sigh and gesture her to continue her talk, so she say everything that happened in her past life... (it will reveal soon) talking about that she had some tears in her eyes because she already decide that she will never cry... but she can't control herself... after completing her story she look at Armaan after wiping her tears from one hand...

Tara: I am sorry Armaan I can't reveal everything, but I just give you a hint of my past... and this is enough to take decision... (thinking in her mind)

Now Tara is waiting for any reaction from Armaan but did not get anything... so she thought he don't want to get further so she was about to stand but Armaan again makes her sit... and see straight into her eyes...

Armaan: I don't care about your past until it did not affect you in future anyway... and about this alliance... I can only say this that you are perfect in every way in my eyes and about others opinion I don't care... I will wait for other revelation of your past...

Hearing this Tara become shocked as she did not expect him to say something like that and also, he understand that she doesn't want to talk on a first day itself... seeing him this understanding she become emotional little...

Tara: than...thanks for understanding... (with genuine smile)

Armaan: hmm... you do not want to ask anything to me...

Tara smile at him and said no because the only thing she want that already given by Armaan to her... The assurance of being with her in everything...

Armaan: are you happy now... (with concern)

Tara: yeah... (smilingly) because I want only one thing from my partner that you already give me...

Hearing this Armaan satisfied that she is not force in this alliance... both had long eye lock as they were talking with each other looking into eyes...

Armaan: now give me your number...

Both share their number and others also come and see that both are sitting very closely... so everyone cheering for them and tease them... Armaan did not affect by this, but our Tara become red like tomato...

Looking at everyone like this Sana become more jealous and look at Tara with hateful glance...

Suddenly, Armaan's phone ring and it was from office, so he excuses himself and move to other side and here everyone settle and started to chit chat, but Sana secretly moves from there and go behind Armaan... as he already completed his talk, he was about to move but see that Sana was standing so he looks at her with straight face...

Sana: Hii... I am Sana, Tara's cousin... (and forward her hand to shack)

But Armaan ignores and just nod so Sara become embarrassed and take her hand back...

Sana: I want to talk to you about Tara...

Armaan did not react, so she continues...

Sana: I know you are going to marry her, but you don't know about her past and also, she is not the person, what she appear and she always do what she wants to do... I think you should think about it before taking a final decision...

[Actually, Sana heard some of Karan and Tara's talk about her Past]

Still Armaan did not react...

Sana: she is not perfect for you and also for becoming a queen... you have many options... and also, she had horrible past, and I am sure she did not say anything to you... most importantly she had many secrets that she did not even share with her parents, so i will say be careful from her...

Armaan just looks at her and move towards the place where everyone is sitting and see that his both sister sitting either side of Tara but seeing him both take another place and Armaan go and sit with Tara... behind him Sana also come and take her place because she thought that Armaan will listen her talk... so she wants to see that what will he do now...

------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...