Chapter 15 - A Conversation

Start from the beginning

We're ten minutes into the movie when Ahana comes out tying her hair into a bun and taking her place on Vivaan's lap and he kisses the crown of her head. I don't think they even realize what they just did. It was like they're so used to it, that now its all subconscious acts of love for them. Somewhere after a week of our meet at the mall, Vivaan and Hana started dating each other and I cannot be happier!

My heart does a little flip at the sight of these two, who seem to be in love with each other and I feel proud. Proud because that is my best friend you guys. I know she behaves like an 'I'll kill you if you breath loudly' maniac, but she has her own heart too. She deserves it. They deserves each other and all the love.

-- -- -- 

ABHIMANYU

We're halfway into the movie and I have zero clue what's happening in it. This whole time I've been stealing glances at the serene beauty at my side who seems to have stolen all of my attention. At this point I should say I've been stealing glances at the movie while watching Urvi because that is how much she's affected me, especially after I saw here wearing the hoodie I sent her.

That freaking hoodie she's wearing right now, it's killing me. In a good way. The moment I realised what she was wearing, I couldn't help but feel like she was mine and the feeling was so strong I barely kept myself from hugging her right there. And the fact that she didn't even realise that she was wearing it in front of me! So cute. The way she blushed when I reminded her of it and how she tried running away to stop the embarrassment, all I wanted to do back then was kiss her senseless right there, in the kitchen.

But I haven't forgotten that she still hasn't forgiven me and any chances that my thoughts will come true seem very small.

I'm so jealous of Vivaan right now. The guy is having the time of his life with his girl in his lap, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. More like speaking in his normal voice because, Vivaan Arora can't whisper to save his life.
And he's doing the same thing right now.

"Babe, did you wear this skirt for me? Easy access and all!" He asks Ahana to which she only looks at him funny.

There's a little movement in the blanket they've put on their lower halves and I smirk.

" What the hell! Why is there shorts under your skirt? " He whisper shouts thinking we can't hear it.

" It's called a skort you dork. I wear it to the gym." Ahana says and starts laughing.

" I don't care what they are, they should be illegal. At least when you're with me. " he says again.

" Oh, get a room you guys. Don't make the single people jealous. " Urvi shouts at them and everybody starts laughing.

" Fine. I don't want to watch this movie anyway. Vivaan, let's go for a walk, shall we? " Ahana asks him, standing up.

" Sure. I told these guys it would be boring to watch an action movie, but nobody ever listens to me. " That sly motherfucker pretends like he's so innocent with that stupid pout. This guy can beat a fox any day, I bet.

" Oh you did, did you?" She gives him a mischievous look and then turns to us "Anyway, you guys can enjoy the movie and also, don't wait for us for the dinner." And then the two of them leave.

It's only Urvi and me. Finally!!!
Now I need to start a conversation, something I've been having a lot of trouble with lately, especially around this girl. No, only around this girl actually.

" Do you like the movie? " I start
I wait for about 10 seconds and when I don't hear a reply I ask again. Louder this time. I'm met with silence again. Is she ignoring me? Why would she do that? I wait for sometime to process what's actually going on.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink for my self. Do you want one?" All she does is get up from the sofa and go to the bath room. What the actual fuck? At this point I know she's doing it on purpose and I'm mildly irritated now.

She comes back a minute later and I try again after half an hour when the movie credits start rolling on the screen. I just can't give up so soon.

"Should we have our dinner? It doesn't seem like Ahana and Vivaan will be here anytime soon" and all she does is start walking to the kitchen.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I ask, now irritated but to nobody's surprise she doesn't answer.

She's walking ahead of me so I hold her wrist and pull her to me.

"Urvi Sharma, you're not talking to me and I need to know why, right now. It's important we talk it out." I ask angrily and her her eyes immediately snap to mine. Fuck, she looks angry.

"So you do realise conversations are important, don't you?" She asks angrily and pulls her hand away from my grip and I immediately miss the feel of it.

"I don't understand. What are you talking about?" I ask because I'm confused at her question.

"All you had to do was talk to me that morning Abhimanyu. All you had to do was ask me about the post. There would have been no misunderstandings between us, Vivaan wouldn't have those bruises on his face and we probably would have been friends by now. And I wouldn't have had all those sleepless nights because my thoughts kept going back to you and all the reasons I must have given you for you to have shouted at me. I thought you were repulsed by how I cried the previous evening, I thought you didn't like me because I was an emotio-" this girl is really gonna kill me some day. My heart aches right now for what I put her through with all those mean words I said. She must've been through so much, blaming herself for it all. Before she finishes, I pull her to my chest and hug her tightly. This is my first time hugging her properly, but it already feels like home. She feels like home. My home.

"You said you didn't have time for me Abhi. Who even says that?" she sniffles on my chest and my heart breaks.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry stars. I was really fucked up in my mind after I saw the post. I was jealous and I felt betrayed and I couldn't think straight. But I still should never have said what I said. I didn't mean a single word, I swear. I have all the time in the world for you. Always!" I promise kissing the top of her crown and hug her tighter.

____________________

*For those of you who didn't know what skorts are, here it is

*For those of you who didn't know what skorts are, here it is. They're skirts with attached shorts, for girls to feel girlie enough with the flowy skirt but also give them privacy because these are usually worn in the gym or while playing sports.*

So the misunderstanding has finally been cleared! Ooooof! >.<

Please vote and comment so I can publish the new chapter soon for you!!!

See y'all soon!