Day 2 - Points: 3/9

Start from the beginning

"Yup, no real or fake gribblers anywhere in sight. How do you get points then?"

"By helping!"

"Gasp! That's the best way!" 65536's ears perk up, "You wanna help me?"

"For sure. I can dig stuff but I'm not allowed to, I can carry stuff too, and I learned how to hum a music today."

"THEN WE CAN CARRY AND HUM TOGETHER!" exclaims 65536 and hops down from the bar stool.

"Wait wait wait!" 99380 shakes its head, "I'm not sure I can leave while the radio is making noises."

"Ooooh, that's a conundrum, but I think I can help," 65536 flies up on the counter and to the radio. A second of fiddling later, the radio shuts down with a click, "Ta daa!"

"YOU'RE SO SMART!" 99380 nearly falls off of its stool.

"I like you," 65536 trots back across the counter before jumping on its stool and then on the floor.

"I like everyone," replies 99380, following 65536, "As long as they're not mean."

"Most ponies are nice when you get to meet them," 65536 leads the way towards the open establishment on the other side of the deck, "But there are baddies too. I get to meet them sometimes as a Nightguard. And when I do, I gotta stand my ground and stop them from doing bad things."

"Sounds scary," 99380 nods its head wisely, "I don't think I'd be able to do that. Before we went on this trip, I had to run away from thorny shooters and they scratched me something fierce."

"Ohhh, those are nasty. I'd run too."

"Whoah, really?!"

"Yup. Sometimes you just gotta run too, but the trick is knowing when you do and when you don't. And, you know, sometimes you gotta stay so that the others can run. It's tough," 65536 rubs the side of its head, "Two months ago, I had to stop a baddie trying to rob an old mare," when faced with 99380's puzzled look, 65536 adds, "That means he tried to take her stash without permission. He was armed too, with a studded club - that's a sturdy stick with knobs for harder smacking."

"That's mean!" 99380 frowns, "And dangerous. Sticks can be nasty."

"Yup, So I showed him my badge, then I wibbled at him, nothing worked."

"OH NO!" 99380 gasps in horror.

"Yup, I had to use my truncheon - that's a slightly padded anti-baddie smacking stick that hurts but doesn't harm you much," 65536 pats the scabbard on its belt before showing 99380 its singular leg hole in its left foreleg, "You stick it into your cup holder and swing it. Ponies gotta use their mouths, which means they don't get that much reach, so this works super well."

"I was wondering why you had only one hole in each foreleg and both in the same place."

"Oh, it's not just for weapons. Cup holders are super useful. I'll show ya," 65536 flies up to take a good look at the counter of the establishment they've finally reached. There are twelve drone-sized vats filled with a different colorful substance each. In short, it's an ice cream stand, "I'll have a big cone of vanilla with chocolate chips, please, plus the Ultra Giga Tub of cookie dough flavor with banana chunks," 65536 points to two vats before giving the chubby mare behind the counter its badge.

"That tub's bigger than you, little guy," she chuckles, "Are you guards even allowed to eat so much?"

"That's not for me," 65536 shakes its head, "How about you, 99380?"

"How about me what?" the drone tilts its head.

"You don't want ice cream?"

"Umm, that thing?" 99380 flies up to 65536's level and looks through the protective glass shield. After a brief examination, it points at a green vat, "I like the color."