Chapter 3: Illusion of Choice

Earth-928

Spider-HQ

Interrogation Room 34

Miguel stared at Jonas's unconscious figure through a panel of one way glass as the rogue limply sat in the metal chair infront of the metal desk in the interrogation room. He finally had him right where he needed him, and there was no way out now.

Miguel had been tracking Jonas through the multiverse to the best of his ability. Alot of the universes the Rogue had visited were ones that either had Earths with no information regarding them or ones the Society wasn't even aware of. It was without a doubt that his Multiversal travel technology was far more advanced than the Spider-Societies.

Miguel looked down in his right hand, holding Jonas's watch. He ran his thumb over the watchface, the deep red ring around the watchface seemingly staring back at him. He had some questions for Jonas when he awoke.

___________________________________________

"-sman...Huntsman...Huntsman!" Came a voice.

Jonas jolted awake, looking around. He was sat atop a tall skyscraper in Manhattan. It was nighttime, a cloudless night allowed the moonlight to shine down upon him.

He jumped slightly as he heard an explosion, he looked around, noticing a burst of colorful sparkles in the air. More of them appeared around the city he was above. Fireworks?

He felt a hand shake him from behind, he looked backwards, seeing a person about his age. He wore a SHD watch, but the ring was orange.

"It's go time dude, you good?" The person asked.

Jonas looked at his hands, noticing he was wearing tan combat gloves, and that his watchface was also orange. He then noticed he was wearing black combat pants and a black T-Shirt, a black sleek plate carrier with magazine pouches, tourniquets, flashbang trigger pouches, a zip on back panel pack with 3 flashbang pouches and a general purpose pouch, and a MPU-5 radio that was in a radio pouch built into the plate carriers cummerbund. He wore a black tactical belt that doubled as a rappelling harness. He had his Glock18 in a holster aswell as 2 magazines for the pistol. A carabiner held 5 chemlights upon it, meant for marking rooms and for visibility. An IFAK was attached to the back aswell as a magazine pouch and a bundle of ziptie handcuffs were attached aswell. He wore a helmet with a black helmet cover on it, an IR strobe light was upon the top of his helmet, a MOHOC camera mounted at an angle on the top of his helmet aswell. Headphones were attached to the siderails of the helmet aswell as a helmet light. A pair of GPNVGs were upon the NVG mount, a chimera bridge keeping them folded upwards.

(What that looks like if I did a bad job describing it)

"Huntsman, Jericho, you are green for termination of Target Greenhorn, I repeat you are green for operation." Came a voice that Jonas recognized over his headset. His old handler.