Chapter 1: Unexpected arrival

Earth-3386

New York city, New York

A thunderstorm hung over New York City like a shroud, hiding the moon. The only source of light in the city were the lights from the buildings and the streets. Lightning cracked and thunder rolled overhead as the rain poured down, the lightning shedding a second of light on a dark warehouse.

There was no life there as it was seemingly abandoned. Graffiti covered the outer walls and some of the windows were shattered from teens throwing rocks through them for kicks.

Inside there was a large array of huge shelves, holding boxes and crates of all shapes and sizes. Some shipping containers sat in the building aswell, seemingly not being opened in many years.

A rat scurried across the floor, the pitter patter of its feet barely audible in the large building. The rat ran through a pool of crimson red blood, leaving a few red paw prints on the floor as it hid behind a large box.

The pool of blood was seeping from a man in a black suit and tie with a white undershirt. He wore an earpiece, a chest rig with multiple SMG magazines and a golden wristwatch. An MP5 laid next to his body as he laid on his back on the floor, an Arrow embedded in his chest, piercing right through his heart and his spine.

Laying ontop of a box was another suit and tie man, this one with a Glock 19 that hung lazily from his dead hand, an Arrow piercing through his eye. The arrowhead protruding out the back of his head, crimson red blood stained the ground and the wooden box he laid upon.

Another sat against a pillar, large lacerations in his head and neck, his neck hung lopsided due to how deep the lacerations were, the cuts reaching to his spine. Blood pooled below himself, staining his white undershirt. This one wore a chestrig with smg magazines, an MP7 laid a couple of feet away from him. The pool of blood reaching the stock of the weapon as it laid on the ground.

It was dead quiet inside of the building, the only thing that stirred were the rats that sought shelter from the thunderstorm outside. A flash of light came through the building from lightning, and thunder boomed shortly after.

A figure appeared from the shadows, a black hooded poncho cloaking him in darkness. A glowing red ring came from his left wrist, the only thing that distinguished him from the darkness he engulfed himself in. He walked forward, holding a tomahawk in his right hand that dripped blood. He thumbed a button and jerked it downwards, the hatchet blade folding into the handle.

He clipped the tomahawk to his belt as he walked

He clipped the tomahawk to his belt as he walked. He made his way through the warehouse, passing another man in a suit and tie, a arrow piercing his throat. The hooded person grabbed the arrow as he passed, ripping it out of the man's throat, the force causing the body to fall and lay sideways on the floor. The hooded person gripped the arrow by its shaft, squeezing and sliding his other hand towards the arrowhead, wiping the blood off. He reached behind himself and set the arrow into a quiver that was attached to his sling backpack. A compound bow was attached to his bag aswell, the design allowing it to be compact while not in use as to not take much space.