4: The Plan

Nobody's POV

The twins were checking some files when their information finder knocked on the door indicating he wanted to give them some information. As V concentrated on the file, Taehyung said "Please come in" to the information finder. After giving them the file the information finder left the room. Taehyung took the file and read it out loud for V to hear. He said "'Jeon Jungkook. He goes to Kim Seokjin's cafe disguised as Jung-woo on Thursdays. The only child of the Jeon family. Age 24. Heir of Jeon Enterprises. Suspected to be a descendant of-" Taehyung paused.

V looked at him and indicated 'continue' but Taehyung didn't budge. So, he looked over Taehyung's shoulder and read "-RED BLOOD-". Both twins were shocked. Wouldn't that mean- "How is it possible? Doesn't it mean the Jeon family-" They looked at each other. Suddenly, Taehyung's phone rang. It startled them as it was a critical moment. Taehyung saw the caller ID and answered coldly, "Hello?" On the other side was Mr. John, his male secretary. John said "Sir, Mr. Jeon is going to retire. So, he is holding a business party on this and he sincerely invited you" Taehyung said "I will think about that" and hung up. Both twins went to their room and slept.

In the morning

The twins dressed up as Taehyung had mafia duties and V had CEO duties today. Yes, they split work each day, and rarely did they go together to any event - neither company nor mafia. They both went to the dining table. The maids served them and left, as the twins always had it, as a rule, 'no disturbance' 

V took the initiative to talk first "Taehyung, we need a plan. We can't let the Jeons escape after what they did to us, even if Jungkook is their son... I know he isn't involved in this, only the elders. The business party will surely be a blast as he is retiring. It is a great opportunity..." Taehyung said "The business party is tomorrow. We both will go, and this is the plan- (The plan will be revealed later in this chapter)" V said "I agree. Let's do this"

Time skip to the business party  (I know I am lazy, please forgive me)

The twins stepped out of the car, looking elegant and having an intimidating aura. They were famous for their fashion style, lifestyle, richness, company, mafia, and whatnot. Their intimidating aura shut the mouths of the people around them and made them turn their attention to them. Even the Jeons turn their head towards them not able to resist their aura. Mr. Jeon said "Hello? Mr. Kim's? Please sit" in his professional tone.

Mr. Jeon was shocked. He knew that they looked similar, but he didn't expect them to be clowns of each other. Only their tattoos made them different. Black - Taehyung, Brown - V. They both sat elegantly. Taehyung had different thoughts. He was busy thinking 'How dare he live until now all happily after doing this to us? Let's see if he will still stay the same after today' V's mind linked Taehyung in his thoughts and said 'Are you ready? Mr. Jeon and Jungkook are going to the stage... After the plan, we have to take Mr. Jeon there...' Taehyung nodded his head.

Mr. Jeon was going to the stage feeling uneasy. He had felt someone was eyeing him for the past few days. He went to the stage and started his speech "Hello everyone, welcome to my business party. As you know, I am retiring today. My son Jeon Jungkook will officially be the CEO of Jeon Enterprises from today onwards." Jungkook was standing beside him, looking formal, cute, and good-looking simultaneously, or that was the twin's thoughts.

Suddenly, the twins started counting 'three, two, one-' and the lights went off. Everyone got scared except the twins as they knew this was supposed to happen in the plan. After almost 30 mins, the light was on again, but Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon were missing. Their son, Jeon Jungkook was pale and sitting in a corner. The twins smirked, but it was all replaced by worry when they saw Jungkook's condition. They expected this reaction but could not stop their heart clenching at the sight. They knew how it felt, as it had happened to them too. 

They went immediately to Jungkook's side, hugging him. All the people starting to walk towards Jungkook stopped as they knew they would be dead if they stepped further. Jungkook looked up at the twins with tears streaming down, wetting the twins' shirts. He said, "I-I am so s-sorry Mr. Kim". The twins just whispered, "It's okay. We know how it feels. We are sorry for the next thing we are going to do" Jungkook said "What? Wah-"

Taehyung carried Jungkook to the car and waited for V while V instructed the guards to not let anyone leave the place until they both left. One new guard - so daring, said:

"Who are you? Why should we listen to you?"

And the next moment everyone felt pity and sympathy for him while he lay dead on the ground with blood pouring all over his body. V said, "This is what you deserve for daring to disobey me. Everyone, you saw what happened? This will happen to you also if you disobey me" Some of V's guards stepped inside the mansion and guarded it as V stepped out and left in his car with Taehyung. 

V sat back in the car with a poker face. Taehyung mind linked V 'I heard what happened there by your thoughts.' V just said 'It must be hard for Jungkook. Let's take him to the mansion.' Both twins looked at Jungkook, who was now sleeping in the car. They told the driver to take them to the mansion.

After reaching, both twins made Jungkook lay on their bed. They went downstairs to eat dinner. V's phone rang. V took the phone and said coldly "What happened? Did you take them there?" On the other line, Min Yoongi replied "We have taken them there. Please come to this place when you have time. It's been a long time since I am trying to spit the truth out of the Jeons." Taehyung noticed the uncertainty in his voice and said "I am going to come there. It's okay" Min Yoongi replied "I know. Please come" Taehyung hung up the phone and V sensed it all. 

V said "Let's go there. Jungkook will be safe in this mansion. Let's call the highly professional guards here" Taehyung nodded his head. They instructed the guards to take care of the mansion and left to go to that place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: The format of this story will be a little different since I have started writing on my laptop. Sorry for the long break. What do you think will happen next? What is that place? What did Jeons do that made the twins despise him? Something big is going to happen... This is a suspense for you guys. Do think and comment on what you think will happen next.

The words are 1187!

ThanksAN