𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

𝐈𝐭 was a rather normal day for all of the people at Hogwarts.The students were sitting at their housetables with their friends, chatting and eating breakfast,while the teachers talked about the new schoolyear and the upcoming tests.

At a table fully clothed in red and golden,the chattering of a group of three people was the loudest to hear.

This was the golden Trio.Hermione Granger,the smart one,Ron Weasley,the one who just follows around and eats and Harry Potter,the boy who lived.

They were talking about their last year of school,which was rather dark.Harry subconciusly touched the scar on his forhead and he could swear he still felt the pain of Voldemorts touch shoot through him.

At a table rather much at the end of the Hall,a group of five people,all wearing green robes,whispered to each other.

Those people were Elodie Potter,Harry's little sister,Audrey Riddle,her best friend,Draco Malfoy,Harry's enemy but surprisingly Elodie's Boyfriend,Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson.

They all talked about the change in their parents moods since the Dark lord returned and how they wanted their siblings to be here.

Suddenly,a loud bang was heard and the doors of the great hall opened,revealing the family's of many of the students stitting in the great hall aswell as some Aurors and the Minister of Magic,such as the Malfoys,The Potters,The Weasleys,Remus Lupin and his Husband Sirius,Nymphadora Tonks,Amelia Bones and Minister Fudge.

As Harry saw his parents,he smiled and ran to them,his Mother embracing him in a hug and his Father patting his shoulder while smiling.

At their appearance,Elodie rolled her eyes.They always favored Harry over becasue he was the 'Boy who lived'.

Draco was greeted by his parents as more people walked through they door,immediatly making the hall go quiet.

As the Slytherins saw who it was,they immeadiatly ran to them.

At the entrance of the Great Hall stood Ruby Malfoy,Dtaco's older sister,her Girlfriend Kathrin Parkinson,Blaire Zabini with her Boyfriend Theodore Nott,Lorenzo Berkshire and Audreys older brothers,Matheo and Tom Riddle.

The Hall immeadiatly broke out into whispers,mostly talking about the Riddles.

After quickly hugging his children,Lucius Malfoy spoke up.

"Dumbledore,why did you order us to be here?",he asked,his tone cood and his expression absent of any kind of emotion.

"Dear Lucius,I didn't order you to be here.",he answered,a grandfatherly grin on his face.

"Then why are we here,Dumbledore?",asked James Potter the old man while hugging his son and wife.

But before Dumbledore could answer,a flashing light caused everyone to close thir eyes.As they opened them,a man,dressed in blue robes and a red cape came flowing down from the ceiling.