𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀

Before Harry was born,Lilly and James Potter had another Child.A Girl.

❃𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓔𝓵𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻.❃

They never had great interest in her because everyone thaught she was a squib.Abonded in the small room located in the Potter Manor's Basement,she grew up to hate her family.

How her parents would always tell everyone she was in school when they visited.Oh how she grew to hate them with every fiber of her being when the press titled them as compassionate and supportive altough their daughter was a squib.She never saw the inside of a classroom.

She taught herself how to write,to do math and learn with everything they had down there.
But then,the good willing House elf the potters possesed,informed her of her 'Mother 's' pregnany.
At this day,her heart shattered.Not only did they abonden her in the basement,but they also didn't dare to visit her or tell her about the news.

She was so sick of them!

She always swore to herself,that one day,when she would be out of this hell hole,she would make them regret.Regret everything they had done.
To 𝓗𝓮𝓻.

Because of the lack of interest and love they had for her,they didn't worry at all when on that fatefull halloween night,she suddenly,she wasn't there anymore.She vanished,never getting seen ever again.The press and the potters portrait it so,that everyone would think Grace was killed by Voldemort.

But,she never was.Instead,she was brought to the Red Room and was trained to be a widow.

Not even (?) dared to helo her when she visited Hogwarts under a fake name for three years,when she suddenly disappeared again,leaving her friends heartbroken.

7 years later,her and her family and friends are brought into the great hall by the sorcerer supreme,to wach her life,and teach her family a lesson.

The lesson 𝒮𝒽𝑒 waited for.

The 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀 𝓼𝓱𝓮 wished upon 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 for so many years.

But one thing was different.

One Thing that changed everything since the day 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 threw 𝓱𝓮𝓻 away.

𝓢𝓱𝓮 always wanted them to experience the 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 deserved.

But it changed.

Because 𝓼𝓱𝓮 changed.

𝓢𝓱𝓮 is 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀.