CHAPTER 19 - Savour Me All Night ...

Aaron was lost in his thoughts , when he heard eves voice " A...Aaron I st...I'll love you " she was in a deep sleep when she felt strong arms wrapped around her , soon she opened her eyes .....

Eve POV - I opened my eyes and saw the man whom I have hurt , the man who loved me , a betrayer .....

Aaron POV :- Amber , Eve's mother , I guess I have to fully dive into the past to see what actually happened ...
I was lost in confusion when I felt a small shift beside me , I saw that Eve was waking up , I took a hold of her hand as slowly her eyes fluttered open ,
She looked at me , God I missed those eyes , the eyes of my Eve , " how are you ba......"
" I ..I am so s..sorry "
I was about to say something when she pulled me close and wrapped her hands around me , with each tear falling from her eye I could feel my heart rip to pieces

" don't apologize babe , I am here and I love you so so much , I am sorry I should have come there sooner I am sorry "
" no ...no I have betrayed you , I..I want to tell you something , I k..now t..that you won't fo...forgive me but"

"Shhhh calm down alright , I know everything , I know about Ross your Dad and everything just calm down alright " as soon as I said that I felt her  breathing heavily and I realized that she was on the verge of a panic attack

"Hey , baby look at me now ok. I need you to breathe , just follow me alright "
I kept her hands on my chest so that she could feel my heartbeat , she tried her best and eventually calmed down ....
I laid down beside her and she was still clutching on me .

" when did you knew " she asked taking in a deep breath
" before our wedding , but I still denied to believe that you didnt love me , I knew you did , no matter what anyone said or what I saw , my heart couldn't accept that you didnt love me ."

" I am so s...." She was about to apologize again but I don't want to hear it anymore so I stopped her .....

Eve POV - when Aaron said he knew everything I became scared what if he leaves me , I knew I was wrong but I still love him a lot I miss him ...

I was about to apologize again , when he suddenly kissed me making me stop , he kept kissing me and god I missed him so much , even though he was here with me all the time I finally felt that he was back with me .....
His lips trailed down to my neck
" I am going to take you all tonight Mrs. Wane "
He said directly in my ears and who was I to ever deny him
His hands went inside my top touching me , he took off his own shirt , I was about to touch him when he pushed my hands down on the bed
" this is your punishment baby , for coming back to me so late "
He growled
He was savoring me , and his every touch lit a fire inside of me , I was getting punished , I hope I always get this punishment every time .......

Next morning

Eve POV :- I opened my eyes and saw that Aaron was not beside me , I was about to get up , when I felt a shooting pain in my body , last night really made me go weak in the knees ....

I somehow got up and went to find him , I was walking when I smelled something burning , I quickly went into the kitchen and saw Aaron
He quickly saw me and covered something behind him , his hair was all messy and he looked so cute .

" hey " he said as I approached him
" what have you done " I asked him
" well , I canceled all off my meetings for today , and I thought I could make you some breakfast but it got burned and I ruined it all " He said as he showed me the burnt food .

" ohhh , don't worry babyyy , I will make it alright "
" don't talk to me like I am a  child Eve"
" well a big baby has burnt some food so I'll make it ..better ? " I said while chuckling a bit
" you sure remember what this big baby did yesterday don't you "
He said , and I have never seen someone go from cute to hot in a second .
" you also won't make breakfast , come with me messy Aarons baby "
I laughed as he held my arm dragging me ..