Chapter 5: The Demon with Rippling Eyes

On an unknown part of the Grand Line a bellowing laugh echoed over the clear blue sea, "GU RA RA RA!" the boisterous laugh echoed high into the heavens. The hearty laugh was coming from a large battleship with a blue whale figurehead. This battleship was like no other its size capable of dwarfing any other ship in existence. Seated in the middle of the ship hooked up to numerous oxygen tanks and medical equipment was a man of titanic proportions, easily three times the size of a normal human. He had a long face, ploughed from age with many wrinkles around his eyes. His chest was muscular with many scars. He wore a black bandanna around his head and adorned himself with a white captain's coat, which hung loosely from his broad shoulders and bore a jolly roger with a large moustache and a manji (卍) behind the skull. He wore light, loose pants tucked inside his large black boots, and a dark pirate sash around his waist.

The man laughing was the renowned pirate Edward Newgate Whitebeard Captain of the Whitebeard Pirates and one of the Yonko. He was known as the 'Strongest Man in the World' and 'The Man closest to One Piece'.

One may ask why the most feared pirate in the world would be laughing so hard.

The source of Whitebeard's amusement was a brand new wanted poster, one that had just been released with the image of a white haired, horned stranger who had strange rippling eyes with comma like markings. In big bold letters at the bottom was 'Rubunīru no Oni (Demon of Lvneel)' following this was a bounty like no other. "GU RA RA RA One Billion Beri what an upstart!" roared the legendary Whitebeard grabbing hold of his stomach from how hard he was laughing. The age old pirate could feel his sides beginning to hurt.

demon of livneel. that's the best you can up with, could have called him the heavenly demon said a sadden minato because the name demon of lvneel. was to basic.

doflamingo: hey that my nickname angry at minato for suggesting that they change there names.

does it matter it would better suit my son who looks like a demon god vs man who looks like he belongs in a flamboyance. Minato shot back, almost everyone laughed causing doflamingo to grit his teeth but stayed silent 

"Yawn...What's so funny pops-yoi?" Standing before the laughing giant was a blonde haired man with a sleepy expression. He was wearing an open purple jacket and dark grey knee long pants with black sandals. He had been sleeping peacefully only to be rudely awoken by the sound of Whitebeards roaring laughter.

Edward gave his 'son' Marco a toothy grin as he passed the wanted poster down to him.

The blonde grabbed hold of the poster his glazed eyes looking over its content as he started to read. His eyes shot open wide awake, "ONE BILLION BERI-YOI!" shouted the first division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates using his trademark 'yoi'.

"Pops is this for real yoi?" asked the blonde haired pirate staring at the wanted poster in disbelief. This was the highest bounty to have ever been released as starting bounty.

"Oi Marco what's got you and Pops in such an uproar?" The Commander of the Fifth Division Vista, a tall muscular, broad-chested, tanned man with a curly black moustache and a dark blue top hat, came walking towards the two. Vista was surrounded by other high ranking members of the Whitebeard Pirates including Diamond Jozu.

Marco turned to his comrades handing the bounty poster over to them.

"WHAT?!" roared the group of pirates a couple fainting in shock.

"GU RA RA RA!" roared Whitebeard his laugh causing his ship the Moby Dick to shake.

Marco turned to Whitebeard with a serious expression, "POPS! This is not a laughing manner! This guy's bounty will even pass yours-yoi if continues to get infamous. shouted Marco giving his father an irritated glare. His pops was just being way too carefree about this new player.