the gathering

in a large ball room there was a sudden flash of bright yellow light a bunch of people ninja's of the past and marines of the present all in one place.

what's going on both sengoku and tsunade shouted both look at each other both not sure what going only for the rest of the shinobi getting ready for a fight only took  hear a sound like static  all in the ballroom turn to the sound only to be met with a giant screen.

HELLO IS THIS THING ON, OH GOOD HI THERE THE NAME IS MYRO STATED WITH excitement. I HAVE SUMMONED YOU HERE TO LOOK AT THE LIFE OF ONE NARUTO UZUMAKI. AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF ISOLATION YOU WILL SEE HOW HE INTERACTS TO CHANGES AROUND THE WORLD DURING HIS TIME ALONE. ARE THERE ANY QUESTIONS?

we already now what he is. he is the ruler of uzushio and has a powerful army what else it to know? asked smoker.

IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE POTION THAT THE WORLD GOVERNMENT IS WITH THIS MAN YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND HIM.

then sengoku added it better that he understand who we are facing so lets get this show on the road would you be so kind to show was naruto.

most of the ninja were awed that these complete stranger knew the knucklehead was ruler 

BEFORE WE START THE NINJA ARE FROM THE PAST JUST SO YOU DON'T GET CONFUSED, ARE THERE ANYMORE QUESTIONS BEFORE WE START.

two people came up they had beautiful red hair, one of them had two buns on her head and seal tags near her ears she wore a beautiful white kimono this was mito Uzumaki and the other had her hair down that reach to her knees she wore a green blouse and white top over that was a light purple apron mito asked her question first 

You are saying that Uzu will rise once more? I was afraid that it would be rebuilt so many of my kin have died because the selfishness of they other nations she said while looking down on the three leaders of villages that lead the massacre of her people.

YES UZU WILL RISE 

what of my baby will he be alright stated the younger of the red heads.

this brought a pause of silence from the marines and some of the pirates so far no one knew of his personal life 

YES YOU WILL SEE THE NARUTO MANY OF YOU HAVE SHAPED.

lets get this going ack my back stated an old man I need a seat. 

the screen started to flicker.