Illicit Affairs 2

Marina's POV

"La Grande Dame...." I speaked as she continued to kiss my neck.

"Stop, fuck stop it we- we can't do this anymore" I whispered loud enough for her to hear. She stopped kissing my neck and I feel her tears dropping down on my shoulders.

Dada looked at me as she wiped her tears "okay, sorry Marina" She stated, as she was supposed to open the door
"Fuck it"  I grabbed her back and pressed my lips against hers and it didn't took long for her to respond to the kiss.
She carried me and placed me near the sink where there's a counter located.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!! Feel free to skip this as I am going to put headers if the smut is done.

3RD PERSON'S POV

They continued to make out with their tongues dancing against each other, devouring the lips of one another. Marina trailed her kisses from Dadas jaw down to her neck, sucking La Grande Dames pulse point where she knows its her weak spot. "I can't resist you La Grande Dame, no matter what I do you're too hard to resist"  marina whispered as she continues her work on La Grande Dames neck. Dada moaned as she responded to Marina "Me neither Marina, Me neither. You are intoxicating."

"You're like a drug La Grande Dame, where I know that you are bad for me but no matter what I would still seek for you, my heart would still seek for you" Marina  said looking at what she did on La Grande Dames neck, it has 3 hickey and the other one seems to be very noticeable. Marina smirked at her work, marking La Grande Dame as hers drives her wild.

"I want you right now" La Grande Dame speaks with her voice deep, "I can tell" Marina chuckled as she looks down on Dada's cock poking her thigh. "Me too I want you La Grande Dame, I want you so much"  marina stated as she pressed her lips again with Dada, exploring familiar places inside their mouths. They pulled away when breathing became a problem, both girls are panting looking deep in each others eyes.

"Remove your bottoms, jump down the counter and bend over on it, we dont have much time." La Grande Dame ordered Marina, her voice lacing with dominance. Marina quickly obeys Dada and bended over on the counter her ass fully exposed for La Grande Dame.
"Are you really going to fuck me with some public bathroom?" Marina speaked as she moans after she felt Dada's cock on her ass. "Don't act like it's the first time honey" La Grande Dame responded.

"Tell me If its too much" La Grande Dame said as she pushed her hard thick dick inside marina,  the both girls moaned. "Fuck"  Marina moaned as Dada haven't move inside of her yet letting her adjust from the size of La Grande Dame, even how many times they fucked she always needs time to adjust.

"Move."  Marina said as Dada moved in and out of Marina creating a slow pace.
"So tight Mi amor" La Grande Dame grunted as she continued to thrust in and out of Marina. Marina moaned loudly as the pleasure is quickly building up on her. Dada quickly covered Marina's mouth after the moan "You need to keep quiet if you don't want us both to get caught, I need that pretty mouth of yours to not make a sound or i won't make you cum tonight" Dada rasped as her thrust began to go faster. Her hand is on Marina's mouth and the other one stroking Marina's dick as she continues to thrust in and out of marina In an inhuman pace.

"I'm close, I'm so close babe" Marina Moaned as La Grande Dame continuing to pound her ass. "Fuck I'm coming Dada , I'm coming" Marina said as she couldn't hold it back anymore with the pleasure of Dada thrusting inside her and stroking her dick made her lost it. "Let go, Marina cum for me" Dada grunted as the girls both reached their highs together.

La Grande Dame pulled out of Marina and Marina went to kneel infront of Dada taking her dick inside her mouth to  suck the excess cum on Dada's dick. "Mmmhm perfect".