CHAPTER •♡1♡• The Bar

Start from the beginning

_ Did you see what time it is?
_23:37 p.m....

_ Forget it, yes, it's okay. Woo, I remind you, it's you who doesn't come home you stay abroad without even checking on us.

_Wooooowww always so friendly from what I see, don't be so mean to me I'm only doing my job you know just like me I have lots of things to do so don't come and heat me up.

_ And there you go, ma'am, starting to hit me on the system, I hope you didn't call me just to annoy me, didn't you?

_ But no, I need your help, it's sort of urgent, to tell the truth I had no choice, you're the safest even very well placed you understand.

_Spit it out, what is this request, I guarantee you nothing based on your proposal.
_ I know that you don't want to be dragged around by these kinds of things anymore, don't worry, we'll talk about it at home, I'll be back in a few days.

_I'm going to be honest, first of all I don't care about your proposal, it sounds like a big hassle, secondly i intend to help you but it will cost you several ramens or half of your manga, so if you're okay we...

_ What my mangas and ramens, you are completely stupid, you dirty traitor.

_ What are you talking about? It's too bad it seems you don't need me anymore, it's not yet the point because you still haven't told me what it is.
_ Yeah, I'll tell you all about it once I get home. Take care of yourself, my darling.

_ Okay, you too, big head.
_ Finally, don't forget to call your brother..

_ You don't have to hang up on people like that, no wonder.

"While talking with his sister, Jung didn't see how much time had passed, and he had to hurry home."

Jung took his car and went home. He arrived in the house with an annoyed look and noticed that his brother was waiting for him in the living room. He tried to go unnoticed, but in vain, he was burned.(-_-)

_ Hey Jung, what are you trying to do in my presence it doesn't work with me. Get you're ass back off over here.
_ OK , you burned me. Why, at an hour like this, you not sleeping, you are not tired.

_ Yes I'm tired, but I'm not sleepy, and I wanted to talk to you.
Talk to me, what is so urgent to tell me, hurry up because I'm exhausted.

_ As you wish, please come and sit down.
_Okay, now I'm listening to you.

_Woo called you?
_ Yes, we can say that you are well informed.

_ No, not at all. She called me to tell me that she would be back in a few days, so I thought she did the same with you.
_Yes indeed she told me, I hope you didn't waste my time talking to me about her.

_ No, actually I'm organizing a party at the hotel for my birthday, I wanted to inform you like every year.

_ I had completely forgotten that it's in 2 months, and I can already imagine that this evening will not be ordinary.

_Don't say that you'll embarrass me, but you're right, I confirm it.
_So you plan to invite our parents, your friends, entrepreneurs, and employees, etc.

_There will be a lot of people, I know you don't really like being in the crowd, so I took some time to warn you.
_ I understand. Thank you, as it is your birthday, I will do my best.

_ Almost everyone will be accompanied, so do you have a lover?
_Eh! What am I getting involved in, I haven't been in a relationship for a while.
_ No wonder you're still so stupid, Jung.

_Okay, you're done, I'm tired, and I'm going to work tomorrow.
_ So there's nothing to do, you're irrecoverable
_I'm going, give me the scratch if you want.

_Oohhhh I guess I touched a sensitive spot, but no, you don't have a heart.
_Woaaaa, shut up Hyung, you can't think of anything better than to bother me whenever you want.

_ It's mean to say that to me and make sure you find someone for the evening, I won't accept any excuses from you.

_ You're not going to give up, damn bro. Tell me you and Woo how long you plan to hold on to me.

_Ah ah ah you make me laugh I'm not forcing your hand, I just want to see you happy you plan to suffer and cry in your corner any longer.

_I never told you that I was suffering or anything else, you want me to be at your birthday party. I will be there, so stop bothering me it's annoying.

_ Anyways, it's up to you to make this choice.

_ This conversation has lasted long enough. Good night, see you tomorrow.

_Bye and above all, don't be late for work tomorrow you're still drunk.

_ Shut up, you dirty shit, who's drunk here, I barely had two drinks.
_ You dumb ass, I always forgot that I was unlucky. Our sister will come to Korea soon, it will make two more idiots to annoy me.

Oh my God the person who is going to live with him will have a job with a character like that, he can't even walk properly even though he's only had a few drinks. (Jung's brother said while watching him leave the living room.)

(Door that closes)
''Poor guy, I feel a little bad for him.''

__No one wants to leave me alone, why do they all have to interfere in my life, frankly it's annoying, but hey I'm going to take a bath then take a break.

☆The next day☆
7:00

__It's already morning, it was quick, I slept like a baby, my head hurts.

As soon as he picks up his cell phone, notifications flood the screen.
(10 Missed Calls
4 unread messages)

__But what moron is trying to scam me first thing in the morning, we can't live in peace. Aah again, what does he want from me? I'll call him back.

___But are you going to answer yes?
_Halo Jung I called you, you didn't answer my calls and also my messages
_ Idiot, I remind you, there are people who want to sleep after a tiring evening.

_I know, forget it, as you're going to work I'll come see you there, and don't forget to send me what I asked you to arrange before tomorrow.

_Okay but no need to come, see you at the bar, I'll get ready and then leave.