CHAPTER •♡1♡• The Bar

''I expected anything but that, maybe you're wondering what I'm talking about, I'll explain how I got this far.
Today is 04/10/22, and a good day for a drink. I'm Jung-Ho, and he's my friend Jae-Sang. We often come to this bar to pass the time, we're regulars.''

_ So, Jung, the days aren't too hard? If I remember correctly, today is Sunday, so you're going to work tomorrow, right?
Yes, of course I go, it's quite tiring because my salary is not high, you understand.

_ Ah, I see, but have you talked about all this with him (your boss)?

_ Not really, I never had the courage to ask him for a raise. It's kind of funny, but previous secretaries either quit or get fired. A pig character like Hwa's is indomitable, but I'm not going to give up for so little. It's my first job after university.

_ Yes, I understand, I wanted to tell you that at your age, you have to find a lover, I know you don't have the time, and you don't care about all that, but it's a good try.

_ It's not that I'm not interested. How can I find someone who will love me in return. I was dumped and broken into a million pieces because I didn't want to do some dirty things, there are plenty of other reasons, so how do you expect me to try so soon.

<<Well, we agree, the atmosphere is amazing, the conversations, the alcohol, the music, everything is great, but Jung didn't expect Sang to talk to him about his boss so unexpectedly >>.

_ I understand, you shouldn't dwell on the past, you told me that you had feelings for your boss, but it's a secret, no one else knows it except me.

_ Yes, I still have feelings for her since the first day I saw her, but I can't tell her on a whim. It's unthinkable.

_ OK , well, they say your feelings are strong, and it shows you won't be able to hide them from her forever. Well, I want you to sleep with her to know what she's worth in bed, you don't agree with me.

_ No!! you dirty pervert don't even think about it it's completely impossible, you only think about sex it seems like you only have this word in the calendar.

_ But that's what we have to do, I haven't found love yet so I have to satisfy my clients, especially I work a lot more in the evening, I need money because I'm not too in harmony with my family for some time compared to what I told you, no but don't be embarrassed.

_ No, it's not that, but I understand, don't worry, I'm going back see you tomorrow, okay, be careful, I'll pay the bill this evening.

_ Aaahh already, okay bye go home and hurry up and find a surgar Daddy OK.
Yeah, that's it. Well, I'm going.

☆Meanwhile Jung leaves the bar goes into the parking lot to take his car to go home, he only drank very little this evening because his mood suddenly changed given the conversation he had started with Sang despite that he had a lot of fun. Jung sighed while talking to himself in the car his sister called him ☆

Piouuff Finally alone another busy week will begin in a few hours, it's crazy how quickly the days go by eh.

Phone ringing.

_ Who calls me at such an hour? This person is very pumped.

_ Yes, what's the matter Woo, why are you calling me!?
_ Hello, little brother, how are you? It's been a while.

A Contract Under The SpotlightsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara