Chapter 33

Hey readers 👋
Here is your chapter
Enjoy..☆
---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---

Recap,

Shina came to the flat, Ayaan called Aryan to be Shina's date in the fresher's party.

Now,

It was Saturday. Finally the day of the Fresher's Party.
A Fresher's Party is a rite of passage for the new college students. It's a time to celebrate for the new phase of student's life.

Like every other students, our first year students, i.e., Neet, Ishika, Prisha and Ronnit were also very excited for the party.

It was evening, everyone reached the venue, The Elite Elegance, where the party is gonna take place.

The College in which they all studies is one of the most prestigious and famous college of the city. And the Fresher's Party always steals the limelight of media.

After ditching the media successfully, the group along with Shina and Aryan entered the venue. Though media won't ask any direct questions to the students but it was Ayaan and Shina, they were the children of a businessman, even if their business is not world wide famous still it was quite known to the local people, also they had business alliance with other famous companies of other states of India. The media also knew Neet as the daughter of family friend of Mr.Mahesh Malhotra. Rohit and Ishika's parents were also in the business world so mainly they will be in the eyes of media.

The professors and students all were dressed perfectly for the event. Neet, Ronnit and Prisha were a bit surprised seeing the decorations while others were chill as they knew about everything.

Prisha~ I never thought the decorations will be so luxurious.

She said as everyone settled down in one of the tables arranged for sitting.

(This kind of table was arranged for sitting)

Ronnit~ I agree with her.

He said admirig the surroundings.