Chapter 32

Hey readers 👋
Here is your chapter
Enjoy..☆
---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---

Recap,

Abhi to padha, bhul gaye?!! 😁

Now,

Ayaan~ NEETT!!

Ayaan shouted through the balcony.

While on the opposite side, Neet jumped up on her place hearing Ayaan's shout. Her head snapped towards the other side to see her full family standing on the balcony looking at her.
She was shocked to see them.

Neet~ Ye_yes?

She asked nervously.

Here, everyone looked at Ayaan in confusion that why did he shouted like that.

Ayaan~ Ahem.. tum Ghar kab aaogi? Hume packing bhit karni hai.

Ayaan said after clearing his throat.

Neet nodded and went inside being followed by Sahil. Sahil was annoyed when Ayaan called her, he got to know from Neet that now she is living with him alone. And that made him jealous and insecure.

Sahil likes Neet from a every young age. When he didn't even knew the meaning of liking someone or loving someone, being in a relationship, he always had a attraction towards Neet and later it changed into a crush.

He didn't liked the way Ayaan called her and she quickly came inside to take permission for Mrs. Khanna for leaving.

Mrs. Khanna also allowed her to go home after she took a promise from her to visit her next time she comes home. Neet agreed and left.

•In Malhotra Villa•

Neet~ Yes Ayaan, tumne bulaya?

She asked as she came back in the living room after getting fresh.

Ayaan~ Haan..woh di ko packing mein help kardo. Kal evening ko jana bhi to hai.

Neet nodded and went to Shina's room.

In Shina's room,

(Shina's room. In case you don't remember)

In the room, Shina was looking through some files which were scattered on her bed.

Neet chuckled seeing the scene in front of her.

"Both the siblings are same"  she thought as she knows Ayaan also scatters everything while doing any work.

Neet~ Hi meri Rainbow!

Neet said hugging her from back.

Rainbow 🌈 is the nickname Neet has given her.
A rainbow is often a sign of hope, the beauty after the storm, a pot of gold and good fortune at the rainbow's end. For many, a rainbow carries a personal symbolic meaning that represents inclusivity and diversity, an all-embracing image of love and friendship.