Chapter 24

Hey readers 👋
Here is your chapter
Enjoy..☆
---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---

Recap,
Ayaan talked with Shina and Neet prepared a sorry note for Ayaan.

Now,

As per their deal Neet was washing the dishes and Ayaan already went to his room not wanting to face Neet.

Neet's POV

Yaar bhagwan aap mujhe khush nahi dekh sakte? Just kuch hi dino se Ayaan mujhse dhang se baat karna start kiya aur maine khud hi golmal kardiya. Yesterday se woh mujhse baat nahi kar raha. Aaj bhi pura din kuch nahi bola aur raat mein bhi nahi.
He was clearly avoiding to face me.
Aab sorry kaise bolu?
Idea! Uske room mein hi jati hoon.
But if he didn't liked it! leave yaar.. waise bhi konsa he likes me. Thoda aur hate karega na karne do. Daatna hai daatne do. But uski khamoshi I can't handle.

POV ends

She finished washing dishes while thinking this. And then went to her room and took the Appology-card which she has made and some dark chocolates which was with her.

A fun fact is she doesn't like Dark Chocolates in fact she hates it as it tastes bitter, and her believe is "𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍" so why eat them bitter?.
But she have those for him. Yes for him because he loves Dark Chocolates.

She knocked the door of his room, though the door was a bit open but still she knocked. But to her surprise didn't got any response. She knocked again and again but still no response came. She thought he had slept so she was about to go back when she saw the lights are still on. She thought he must be in the bathroom so she thought to wait inside till he comes.

She went inside the room and a soft tune of guitar 🎸 came to her ears. She went towards the sound and found Ayaan was playing guitar in his room's balcony. He was looking so cute thar again he made her heart to beat fast.

He was lost in his own world of music, he loves music since he was a toddler. As he plays guitar with passion he sings that much melodiously.

Like every other child he loved music but once gave a performance of singing in his primary school, Miss Sonia, his English teacher and his first crush praised him very much and gave him a kiss on his cheek showing affection.
At that time only he promised himself that no matter whatever he will do in future, singing and playing guitar will always be his passion. And he is keeping his promise till now, very sincerely.

While Neet was busy in admiring him.
She took her phone and clicked a picture of him.

(Imagine him in the clothes of previous chapter and ignore the background)

Then her attention moved to the tune he was playing.