Chapter 9: Naruto Vs. Orochimaru

I narrowed my eyes behind my cloak hood as Naruto growled his teeth growing sharp as he glared at my father.

"How interesting, " Father said as the chakra swirled around Naruto.

I glanced to my left to see Kabuto's chakra scalpel as he rushed forward.

Naruto quickly turned around and blasted Kabuto sending him flying into Sakura and knocking her out, before Kabuto crashed into a tree.

"Sakura!" The wood-style user shouted.

The bridge begins to fall in pieces as I and father jump back toward the other side of the bridge near the woods.

"I'm going to have some fun with him fo now you keep guard, " My father said running into the woods with Naruto following him.

I nodded in response as I watched the pale guy flying off on an ink bird and made a clone to tail him while the real me stayed with Kabuto to prevent any other interference.

'Have fun Father with Naruto.' I thought looking toward the woods where my clone snuck off to as the wood-style user attempted to save Sakura.

"Sakura wake on up, "The style user said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"She was a ninja and she couldn't avoid getting knocked out, " I muttered watching them from my position.

"Where is Naruto?"Sakura asked.

"Oh your fox is having fun with my lord, " I said gaining their attention as I gazed at the smoke in the woods.

My eyes narrowed as I noticed the guy making a clone who used wood to get to the other side, but my attention was averted as I jumped up avoiding a powerful blast of wind as the clone made an dome of wood.

"Oh no you don't, " I said chasing after the clone."You won't interfere with my lord," I stated jumping up into a tree when I noticed the view of a large fox up ahead with four tails.

"Dang it can't you see if that continues everyone is in danger?" The clone asked.

"As if I care my lord is having his fun, and you won't interfere with our harm, my lord," I stated jumping toward the clone and punching him out of the tree.

"There is no time for this nonsense Serpent assassin, " The colne said running forward.

"Wrong there's always time, " I replied running after him through the trees.

However, my movements paused hearing a growl, and looked to see my father on the ground laughing as Naruto in his four-tail cloak growled at him.

'This is getting intense for now I keep a close eye on the fight but won't let this guy any closer still.' I thought locking a snake around the clone's body.

"You won't be moving, " I said as my father released a wave of snakes out of his mouth, and the guy started talking to him originally.

Naruto stood up and slammed a paw on the ground destroying the snakes and shaking the ground. I quickly used another snake from my sleeve to keep balance in the tree.

'Father be careful.' I thought looking at the clearing as the ground cracked and arms appeared where father was but he avoided jumping. However, they continued to follow after my father.

"You're just going to allow him to fight?" The clone asked before he went back to studying Naruto.

"Yes he be fine for now," I replied as Father used a snake to stop the arm but it began to then to ash before Father escaped with a new body slithering away.

"See," I stated as my father punched Naruto.

A second version of the fox came from the side and then struck Father cutting his body in half until the snake reconnected his body together.

'I will find that strange always. I can only use the snakes so much but not to do that yet. Maybe he can teach me more about how he teaches me how to shed like a snake but it wears me out since my body is not used to it yet.' I thought as I continued to watch my father closely ready to step in any moment.

***

Third person

Meanwhile back at the bridge...

Yamato and Sakura were stareing towards the woods where Naruto was fighting with Orochimaru.

"So, I take it Sasori won't be coming after all, huh?" 

Yamato and Sakura turned around to see Kabuto walking towards them slowly.

"Kabuto," Sakura whispered.

"It's strange, "Kabuto started."Saskri was the only person who knew that I would be here today. Not even his fellow Akatsuki were privy to that information. And yet you're here, Leaf Ninja."

Kabuto paused before he continued."I can't imagine Sasiri being forced to reveal the secret, even under torture,  which makes me believe he must have told you willingly. I suspect he was hoping that by coming here, you would gather enough information about Lord Orochimaru to enable you to take him down once and for all," He stated."It seems Orochimaru has turned out to be quite a handful, even for the Akatsuki."

Yamato and Sakura stared at Kabuto as he continued talking.

"I must say, your disguise was perfect, " He commented as he recalled the events from when he first arrived at the bridges.

Chapter End!

Here we go finally chapter nine of  The Rouge Senju- Serpent has been published. We continue the  Tenchi Bridge mission arc. In this chapter, Naruto unleashed the nine tails to four tails as he attacked Orochimaru.  Kaiya attacks Yamato's clone to keep him from interfering and has a clone watching Sai.  Kabuto meanwhile on the bridge begins talking to Sakura and Yamato about Sasori. Let me know in the comments what you think of the chapter.

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 961