"Come on, I'll show you your room." I nodded at him and started following him. He opened the door on the other side of the bedroom and we walked in. It was simple and nothing too fancy yet. Having my own room made me feel more at ease.

"Tanmay bhaiya is really good at interior design, and I think you should definitely talk to him about your interior

"Tanmay bhaiya is really good at interior design, and I think you should definitely talk to him about your interior. He has helped all of us decorate our rooms, and we are all very happy with the results," I nodded at him in agreement, and he looked at me with a sad expression.

"Listen, we all really love you and we've missed you so much. You must have so many unanswered questions right now, but don't worry, Kartik bhaiya will tell you everything. And even if Ahaan seems like he doesn't like you, he actually has a soft spot for you. He's just scared of letting you in and blames himself for everything. He might act rude sometimes, but that's just his way of dealing with his feelings. We all really care for you and we would never have it any other way."

"I know you're hiding something. You're my twin, and I can sense your anxiety. Whenever you feel comfortable enough to tell me, I promise I'll never judge you. You can always confide in me," Ikshit spoke with sincerity in his voice.

I think my nodding at him came off wrong, but as he said, I really was anxious. I didn't know how I was going to cope and keep my secrets hidden at the same time. These secrets were my burden to bear, and if anyone found out, they would never want to deal with me. I felt lost and alone, but hearing Ikshit's words gave me a glimmer of hope.

"Thank you for understanding, but can we tour the house now? We don't want to get late do we?" I asked him trying to ease the tension with a newfound joy in my eyes. He beamed at me and nodded.

"Let's go get Ahaan, and we will show you around," Ikshit told me to which I nodded. Again.

We walked outside of my room and then outside of his room and went towards the room next to ours. 

Ikshit knocked- no, banged on the door. I cringed, I still wasn't used to loud voices. He probably noticed it and quickly apologized. "Shit, I'm sorry ishu, are you okay? He asked me.

"Yeah all good," I spoke confidently. I finally felt my fierceness come back. I was strong but being around my brothers made me go all soft and sappy.

Now Ikshit started knocking rapidly on the door, the door suddenly flew open and Ahaan bhaiya got his nose hit by Ikshit's knuckles. "Oops," exclaimed Ikshit.

I giggled but immediately shut up when I saw Ahaan bhaiya glaring at me. 

I glared back. He was taken aback. Again. Hah, take that.

"What do you want?" Grumbled Ahaan bhaiya. 

"We have to give a house tour to ishu, come on," Ikshit spoke firmly, all joy drained from his voice.

"Do I have to?" Asked Ahaan bhaiya annoyingly. "Yes, Kartik bhaiya said, but if you don't-"

"I'm coming, give me a minute." Ahaan bhaiya said cutting Ikshit off. He closed his door and came out 5 minutes later.