Chapter 13: Complicated!

Isha

I was feeling very angry..how dare he to call me by any other name without my permission and not to mention for
"FUN!"
And then I came out of school. I was standing on the road while booking a taxi.

The taxi was to arrive at the location in 20 minutes. After a few minutes I saw 2 drunk men coming towards me.
I ignored them and looked at my phone. Both of them were whispering something in each other's ear.

(I was not feeling good at all)

Suddenly their steps became faster.
I looked at my phone, there were still 15 minutes left for the taxi to arrive.
I tried my best to be calm but failed.

Then suddenly some light shined through my eyes. It was someone's car headlight.
I heard the sound of the car's door opening and within a second I got into the car and sat down.
I looked through the car window and saw that those men had disappeared.

(Then I felt relieved. Suddenly I realized whose car I had sat in
It was LUCAS!
He was looking towards me with a smirk on his face)

I quickly tried to open the car but he had locked the doors. I said
"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR"

Lucas: "let me drop you home. It's not safe to wait alone for a taxi"

Isha: "I will go on my own. I don't want your so called help. Let me get out of here" (angrily)

Lucas: "Put on your seat belt. I am dropping you home"(calmly)

Isha: "Are you DEAF!? I TOLD YOU TO OPEN THE DOOR. I AM NOT GOING WITH YOU"

Lucas: "Dol- I mean Isha, listen to me, there are still 10 minutes for the taxi to arrive. And you just saw that it's not safe for you to stand alone just listen to me this time."

(I knew he was right but I didn't want to go with him. But I had no other option, I had to listen to him)

(I was looking out of the window and then suddenly Lucas came towards me.

His face was in front of mine. We both were looking into each other's eyes and then I heard the sound of my seat belt being buckled. After that he slowly moved towards his seat)

(At that moment my body was feeling heated and my cheeks turned red. I was feeling embarrassed. I am pretty sure he saw me liked that but I couldn't see it from the expression on his face.)

Then he breaked the silence and said
"Are you still angry about that doll word?"

Isha: "Maybe"
(With annoyed face)

He didn't say anything. Then I cooled myself and asked him..

"Are you and Arika really in a relationship?"

(Then he suddenly looked at me while driving and said..
"It's complicated but why did you asked that suddenly?"
(With a confused look)

Isha: "Since when? I mean, before or after the last time when you took me to the lake?"
(He didn't answer and by the looks on his face i could say that he was nervous)
Again I said
"It's ok if you don't want to tell me. I kind of expecting this from you"
(annoyingly)

Lucas: "Let me take you somewhere and then I will answer all your questions, Ok?"

(I was not able to understand at all what type of person he was. He calls me doll for fun, he didn't know wether he is in a relationship or not, And now he wants to take me somewhere to hear his answers. He is so COMPLICATED!!)

(I want to know why he was doing all this to me so I had to say yes to him)

Isha: "Ok"

I don't know what will happen now...but whatever happens, I was ready...