Chapter 3: From His POV

Myself Lucas,

When I first saw her, her coffee colour eyes made me fall into it.
She was looking god damn hot.
Her hairs were like beach waves. By her looks i could say that she was perfect in everything unlike me. When I saw her at party i was admired by her beauty, we made eye contact, then she immediately looked away.

During party, when I saw a drunked man touching her inappropriately my blood boiled, i wanted to protect her. When she thanked me for helping her, i ignored bcz I don't wanna look like a simp, I know it doesn't make sense but I have my reasons.
So I tried my best to ignore her.

Next day
In morning I got late for my classes actually I don't care whether I am late or not because it is my dad's school, no one will be dared to scold me still
I managed to get their on time.
Then I saw her, she was running towards Class and bumped into me. She was wearing a simple shirt and skirt I could tell by her looks that she got late too for classes. We shared some words where she asked for my name..so I told her and left towards class.

During class she was sitting beside me. I wanted to stare at her..but I couldn't bcz I don't wanna ruin my rude and bachelor boy identity in school. So I ignored her.

Today was our extra class so we are not allowed to go home till 5.
Actually I am not a nerdy person and my grades are always low.
I known as Playboy of my school whenever I feel bored i entertain myself through some girls. That's how I am..