"Okay.... Tell this girl then if she wants to marry you she can't keep any contact with her family." His Mom said and walked towards me.

"Tell me, are you ready to sacrifice your family for my son how he was ready to sacrifice everything for you? If you want to marry him, you can't keep any contact with your family. They have done enough damage to my family. Please let me and family be in peace, if Oberoi's have so much ego so do we. We were ready to accept you and we are ready to do it now too but I need a guarantee, tumhara kya bharosa tomorrow you'll pack your bags and go to your family again." She spoke while I kept looking at the floor. I could see the drops of my tears on the white marble floor. I was shocked to encounter the entire situation. I knew I wasn't ready for it, I should have stayed in Paris alone until I was all ready.

She caught my chin and lifted up my face so I could see her.

"Bolna, kya chahiye tujhe?" She said and I broke down more.

"Rachna, leave her. Why are you scaring her? Can't you see she is scared already." His father said before Vijay.

"Vijay take her to your room and calm her down." He said further.

Vijay held my both shoulders and started guiding me towards the stairs. Before I could climb the second stair I don't know what happened to me. My chest was burning and I had mixed feelings. The tears in his mother's eyes and the way she was begging me for her family's happiness with joining both her hands really broke me a lot. I don't know what was their history but I could see whose family was at more loss. I couldn't resist so I turned back and spoke, "I won't contact my family ever again."

His mother's head titled up to see me. I could see the unbelievable expression in her eyes. She couldn't believe that I had just chosen their son over my own family.

"You go up, will discuss about it later." His father said to avoid the topic because he knew how hard it was for me.

"No uncle, your family have suffered enough. I love Vijay equally so why should he be at complete loss while I win everything. I need to sacrifice something too." I said tears rolling down my eyes.

I wanted to cry my heart out with the thought of getting separated from my family forever but I feel like I didn't had any choice. Only if my brother was of less ego and if he agreed for us this wouldn't have happened. Vijay would have been his servant for sure if he agreed for us, that's how much he loved me. Why do family love you so much all along your life but when you want to marry someone you love, they are immediately against you? They give you permission for everything except for 'choosing your own life partner'.

"She is right. She will now stay with us, her brother took everything from us and it's our turn to take his beloved sister from him. Let his sister stay in the poverty gifted by his brother. It's the best punishment for both the siblings." Aunty said.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai, we have enough savings to fulfill all our needs for the next 10 years." Vijay said.

"Stop counting on the money, you didn't earn it beta. Go upstairs and rest for a while will see you at dinner directly." His dad said and we went to room.

Not to make his family awkward I slept on bed and he slept on sofa in afternoon. I was going to stay in different room before we get married but none of the rooms were cleaned yet so we didn't had any option.

When my eyes opened I saw Vijay in formals and he was applying perfume.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked in sleepy voice while rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah your brother wants to meet me." He replied so casually. I immediately woke up and went towards him.

"Are you mad don't go. What if he hurts you?" I said looking up at him.

"I can fight him baba don't worry. Plus I got security." He said and bent down to kiss on my cheek.

I remained blank , trying to figure out what to say.

"Do you trust me?" He asked and I was back from my thoughts.

"Yes, I do." I said.

"Trust me, I know what I am doing." He said and I simply nodded.

"I am not going to tell my parents so you also don't say anything. Your room is ready I'll tell someone to guide you to the room and you'll get your dinner there ,okay. I'll see you at night I got some other business too." He said and left after hugging me.

I ate my dinner, had a fresh hot shower and changed into night clothes. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about what must be happening between them but I kept forcing myself to focus on something else.

It was 11:30 p.m. and he was not back yet. My heart beats were now taking pace and I couldn't force my attention to divert itself anymore so I gave up. Vijay had taken his car, his bike was parked at home so I took his bike and left to find out if everything is fine.

Heyy Readers!! I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰

Heyy Readers!!
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰