7. Immortal and Immortal

Start from the beginning

It had been a few years since the time he met the Celestials and he had been fighting against the other species as usual, though he has seen that they hesitate to fight him when they see him.

He has also come across a few human groups as they have become able to communicate in a language as he came across tribes and he would learn their languages to communicate. Which is why he is able to understand the thing that is chasing him.

"What the hell are you!?" Michael shouted in the language the thing talked.

"I am Wendigo! And I am going to eat you!" The thing, Wendigo shouted as it roared as it ripped off another tree.

"I believe you." Michael said as he jumped on a branch and then turned and shot towards it.

The Wendigo was not expecting him to jump towards it as it grinned. Only for it to get hit in the face, hard, much harder than it anticipated for a human to be able to do as it was staggered from the blow. But Michael wasn't done as he sent a powerful kick to it's face as half of its face was ripped off from the strike.

"Graaah!" Wendigo roared in pain when it felt it's face being ripped.

Michael immediately landed on the ground and then attacked it in rapid strikes as he attacked where it's nerves were. He jumped and dodged a claw attack from the Wendigo, grabbed it's arm and then threw it to a tree as it crashed through it.

"H-How, how is a human like you so strong?" Wendigo said as it's face regenerated.

"That is true. But I have been this strong for a long time, but I think, my body is starting to change, despite it not being possible. Not to mention, all the training and fighting I have done has strengthened my body greatly." Michael said as he glared at the Wendigo.

'And Chi is also a good augmentation.' Michael thought to himself as he looked at his enemy.

"Heh, is that so. No matter, because you can't kill me." Wendigo said to him with a grin as he stood up.

"Why? Because you can heal faster. I'll just drown you if I have to." Michael said to him as he cracked his knuckles and got ready to fight.

"Because I am immortal. I cannot die." Wendigo said with a grin.

"Oh really. Such a small world. I'm immortal too." Michael said to him with a grin of his own.

This caused the Wendigo to pause when it heard him as it processed the words of the human in front of him. Then it grinned excitedly at him which looked quite terrifying with its great form.

"If that's the case, then I shall finally be able to fight someone without them dying first." Wendigo said with a grin as he brandished his claws.

"And I'll show you what a human can do." Michael said as he couldn't help as a bloodlusted smile spread across his face.

Not to be rude but he has been able to fight and kill many of the species that have tried to attack him and the other hominids and it was getting easier as time goes by as he is able to kill them. So he was starting to get a bit bored, despite the fact that his life is in danger.

Of course, with how much he fought it was inevitable he would start to find some enjoyment in it. But he has grown very skilled and strong and he was starting to get a bit bored, so the thought of fighting an opponent who couldn't die brought him some excitement.

Wendigo also saw the smile on his face as his grin increased as well.

"Show me what you can do. Let's see if you can fight better than Ghost." Wendigo said with an excited grin on his face.

The two looked at each other for a few seconds before they shot towards each other as Michael and Wendigo met in the middle in an instant. Wendigo attacked him with his claws as Michael twisted his body in the air and dodged it before sent a punch to his elbow causing it to break as the Wendigo roared out in pain.

But then it was hit in its face by a powerful kick from Michael as it's head was thrown back. Michael landed on the ground and punched his solar plexus as the monster cried out in pain. But it glared at Michael and swung it's left hand and cut off his entire right arm.

Michael's eyes widened when he felt a weight leave his right side as blood gushed out of his wound but he retaliated by sending a swift kick to it's head and following it with a punch to its right armpit causing vibration and pain to shoot through its body as Wendigo cried out in pain.

Michael then gave a powerful punch to its face using his regenerated right hand as it cried out in pain as blood came out of its face and nose. Michael then sent a volley of punches which caused the Wendigo great pain as it staggered back a few steps.

Michael punched his face and blinded him before he jumped and wrapped his legs around its head and started to elbow it's face with his blows as it cried out in pain. The Wendigo grabbed him and threw him to a three as he crashed through it as he stood up and dug his feet into the snow as he looked at the Wendigo as he also recovered and grinned at him.

Michael grinned in return and the two of them shot towards each other with their own attacks at the ready as Wendigo went for a slash while Michael went for a punch as they looked at each other.