2. Ditched

It has been 20 years since Michael had been dropped into this pocket dimension. Since the first time he was thrown here he has worked like the plan has stated. He knew the schedule clearly and he would also be forced to do it. At first he was finding it very difficult but then slowly as time passed he started to adapt to it.

Said plan includes strict diets, exercise and more which he followed to the letter. At times he would think about wanting to quit, but he perseveres through it in the end and now after 20 years he has finally completed the plan. And he is feeling pretty good about himself as well.

"I guess all that work was good after all. This body is amazing." Michael said to himself as he looked at his right hand with a smile as he is currently shirtless.

His entire body has changed completely, compared to the normal almost lanky arms that he has his current body is very buff. His entire body is much buffer and stronger than before and not to mention he has become much more handsome as well. His body is very strong and chisled and could put the bodies of many to shame. It can be said that he has obtained the perfect body of himself.

"Glad to see that you actually went through with it." The being said as he appeared behind Michael.

Michael immediately turned around and jumped back when the being manifested as he looked at the being before he relaxed as he looked at it.

"So, I guess I proved myself right?" Michael asked him curiously.

"Yes. And that's why I am going to send you to the Marvel universe." The being said to him with a nod.

"Uh, what about my powers?" Michael asked him when he heard that.

"You already have this don't you?" The being said as he gestured to Michael.

"You're joking right? You know how many overpowered entities there are in Marvel?" Michael asked him surprised and shocked.

"Don't worry. You basically have the body of a super soldier now. A perfect human if we're being technical." The being said to him.

"I'm a what? How did I? Was the serum in the diet?" Michael asked him shocked.

"Nope. That twenty year dietary and exercise plan that you have completed essentially made your body perfect. Genetically you are the perfect human. You basically have the same capabilities as Steve Rogers, but yours have been gained naturally and through hard work." The being said to him with a nod.

"So, I'm what, one of the most perfect humans in Marvel?" Michael asked him when he heard that.

"Yes, you're genes are perfect to the last minute detail. You can't find any human like that on Earth." The being said to him with a soft tone.

"What about Captain?" Michael asked him when he heard that.

"He is artificially augmented but you're naturally, that's the only difference. Though considering the current time of the humans it isn't much." The being said catching his attention.

"Wait, what did you just say about the time?" Michael asked him when he realised that.

"Oh yeah, well, I'm going to be sending you to Earth roughly 1 million years before modern times." The being said to him as he rubbed his hands.

"You what!?" Michael shouted when he heard that.

'This guy is crazy!' Michael thought to himself in shock.

"Hold on a minute. I'll die if you sent me back. Not to mention the fact that it is 1 million years into the past, I'll be dead in a few decades!" Michael shouted at him in shock and fear.

"You'll be fine. I guarantee it." The being said as he gave him a thumbs up.

The same exact portal appeared under Michael again as he felt weightless again as he looked at the being with wide eyes.

"I can't believe youuuu!" Michael shouted as he fell through the hole.

"Well, that's done. Let's see how he fares in ancient times." The being said to himself as the hole closed up as he disappeared.

The pocket dimension also started to disappear as everything in the dimension started to disappear until it fully disappeared from existence.

On the Earth many years in the past a portal appeared on top of a body of water as the screams of a man can be heard. The voice became clearer before Michael fell out of the hole and fell on the lake with a splash.

He immediately resurfaced as he gasped and looked around himself. His eyes widened when he realised that he is in a lake as he quickly swam to the land and climbed out before he stood up and looked around. He wasn't the least bit tired due to all of the training that he had done as he looked around, now only wearing pants.

"You gotta be kidding me." Michael said with wide eyes as he could see trees for a long distance and large mountains.

His eyes widened further as he could see some animals but they weren't the ones that he has known as he finally realised the fact that he has been sent to the prehistoric times of Marvel.

"Goddamn you!" Michael shouted to the high heavens as the animals and birds were surprised by how shout and ran/flew away.