Beautiful in White

After a while the principal called my name. I went up the stage and received my diploma and waved to my family, friends and schoolmates. When we all received our diplomas the commentator announced to the crowd that we are graduates. I cried tears of joy while hugging everyone of my classmates then say goodbye before leaving the venue. My family together with my schoolmates, friends and Dylan celebrated at an Eat-All-You-Can restaurant. After the celebration we went our separate ways the next day while my mother was preparing breakfast and I was on my room taking a shower after finishing my bath I started to get dress when my bedroom door opened and it revealed my Dylan. I shouted at the top of my lungs when he saw me in just my underwear and brassiere.
“AHHHH! GET OUT OF MY ROOM, HUBBY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”
“Wifey, I’m sorry if I caught you half-naked I was just checking if you were ready. Don’t worry about it it’s just me, you don’t have to hide your body from me. I will see it when we go on our honeymoon it’s just advanced that I saw it today.”
“GET OUT, HUBBY! YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT!”
“Fine, fine I’m going down already. You should go down also, Wifey.”
“I’ll be there in a minute, I’m just gonna get dressed and comb my hair.”
“Okay then, Wifey. I love you so much.”Dylan said then exited my room. I picked a white lace halter neck bodycon dress and paired it with a sky blue gladiator sandals. After getting dressed I combed my hair then went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw my mother preparing the table I sat down next to Dylan then began eating.
When we finished Dylan and I went to the car then drove to the mall to pick up my wedding dress, the invitations and the entourage met up with us to pick their attire. After that we had our prenuptial shoot and after 4 hours the shoot ended. My mother, girlfriends along with my girl schoolmates dragged me into our hotel and changed my dress. When I was done all my girl companions and my mother led me to a room blindfolded. Afterwards I heard Versace on the floor played in the room and I sensed someone sitting close to me. Then my mother took off my blindfold and I saw Dylan sitting beside me while there’s a blindfold on him. My girlfriends and Dylan’s friends gestured me to follow them on a corner of the room and I followed.
“*whisper* Biatch, you’re probably wondering why we blindfolded you.”Abby said while smirking.
“*whisper* Yeah I am wondering, Biatch. Why?”I asked while smiling.
“*whisper*Because Dylan’s friends, your mother, our classmates and I planned to combine your bachelor/bachelorette party. You will be the one to seduce Dylan on his stag party while still in a gift box. Are you ready ¬‿¬?”Abby said while smirking evilly I smiled evilly back at her. After a while they put me in a blue glitterized gift box then closed the box.
I felt the box move in front of Dylan and heard Love me like you do played in the background I started swinging my hips to the music and my friends opened the box I slowly approach Dylan while he was still blindfolded then I sat on his lap while swinging. When Dylan felt someone on his lap he blushed a deep red and his friends removed his blindfold. When his blindfold was removed his jaw dropped at the sight of me smiling seductively while wearing a sexy black halter neck revealing cut out bodycon dress paired with a midnight blue glitterized and engraved with Swarovski crystals glass stilettos. He wrapped his arms around my waist while I was still swinging my hips then I kissed him torridly. Making everyone whistle.
“Wohoo, that’s my Goddess Biatch! She really is a goddess of dawn!”Abby said while smirking.
“Dylan, my bro you are one hell of lucky man! Samantha and Little Sis are goddesses.”Ethan said while having an arm around Samantha’s waist.
“Witwiw, Aurora is so hot! Look at Dylan he’s about to have a nose bleed!”one of our classmates said while smirking.
“Wifey, you are so hot. I’m gonna have a nose bleed.”Dylan said then the music ended.
A week passed by and everything was ready for Dylan and I’s wedding. I was busy having my makeover together with my friends, twin sister and my mother. While the boys were at the other room getting ready. When my makeover ended I was surprised I looked beautiful. Half of my waist length hair was in a classy curled twisted braid while the other half left in big waves with a medieval forehead tiara and silver laurel leaf tiara on the top of my head. I was wearing a white lace off shoulder ball gown. After a few minutes the wedding coordinator called the entourage and I to walk down the aisle. Once the entourage was settled down the Beautiful in white started to play while I walked down the aisle.
Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece
Then as if on cue, I walked down the aisle together with my brother and father. I looked at my family and relatives they were smiling blissfully at me. I smiled back at them while crying tears of joy. Good thing my makeup was water-proof.
So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
While walking down the aisle, I couldn’t calm my beating heart. I first walked near the guests on the other side of the seat. They were all smiling at me, waiting. The ceremony haven’t started yet but I’m still crying tears of joy. They were all happy for us.
What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word
Then I gathered courage and faced my groom. There standing at the altar is Dylan wearing his all-white tuxedo attire. Standing next to him is his father while smiling at me genuinely. He was gazing at me lovingly while crying tears of joy too. When he saw me he smiled and I smiled blissfully at him. Once I was near Dylan. I looked at the other side and there I saw my friends and my entourage they are all wearing a smile on their face. They were all happy for me and Dylan. Only now have I realized how handsome they are in their tuxedo. But is there anyone more handsome than my groom? No other than Dylan himself.
So as long as I live I love you
Will haven and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
When I reached the altar my brother and father gave my hand to Dylan. His father hugged me and kissed me on my forehead then he whispered something to me. “My son deserves you. He is one lucky man to have a woman like you.”
“You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my life.”
“Does anyone here propose any objections as to why this two should not be wedded? Speak now or forever hold your peace. (moment of silence). Okay then we will start with the ceremony. Do you Dylan Mikail C. Buenavista take Leianna Aurora B. Cristobal as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?”
“Yes I do, Father.” Dylan said while gazing and smiling at me.
“And do you Leianna Aurora B. Cristobal take Dylan Mikail C. Buenavista to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?”
“Yes I do, Father.” I said while smiling and gazing back at him.