The Accident

I looked at the persons responsible for making my high school life miserable and I saw them gulped. I smirked at them and smiled at my friends they we’re all smirking also. After a while the emcee announced my solo intermission.
“Let’s give a round of applause to our debutant Ms. Leianna Aurora B. Cristobal.”
“This song is dedicated to my fiancé Dylan Mikail C. Buenavista. Hubby, I wish you get the message of this song. I love you so much. You are the one for me and no one else. The whispers in the morning of lovers sleeping tight. Are rolling by like thunder now as I look in your eyes. I hold on to your body, and feel each move you make. Your voice is warm and tender a love that I could not forsake. ‘Cause I’m your lady, and you are my man whenever you reach for me. I’ll do all that I can. The sound of your heart beating, made it clear suddenly the feeling that I can’t go on is light years away. ‘Cause I’m your lady, and you are my man whenever you reach for me. I’m gonna do all that I can. We’re heading for something, somewhere I’ve never been. Sometimes I am frightened but I’m ready to learn of the power of love. The power of love, the power of love sometimes I am frightened but I’m ready to learn of the power of love.”
After my intermission the emcee called the blue roses. I went down the stage and the emcee announced the first person to dance with me.
“Let’s call on the 18 blue roses. Blue roses symbolize our debutant as unique and extraordinary like this blue roses. It is a symbol of what their true character is. Each gentlemen will approach our debutants then kneel in front of them before dancing. With a background music dedicated to our debutants. Let’s start with Mr. Ethan Xavier C. Romualdez.”Ethan approached my twin first and danced with her. After dancing with her he approached me and danced with me too.
“Next in line is our debutant’s fiancé, Mr. Dylan Mikhail C. Buenavista.”the emcee called and Dylan approached me then kneeled in front of me and danced with my twin and I.
“Next is our debutants brother, Lucas Mikhail B. Cristobal.”Our brother approached us, knelt and danced with us. After a while the emcee called the last 18 roses. When the 18 roses were finished I signalled my friends to go to our hotel room to change into our intermission dress. We instructed the emcee to call on the dance generation for their intermission. When we finished changing we put on a mask so people won’t see our faces. They don’t know we are a famous group yet. My friends put on a blue and gold masquerade mask with a rose while mine is a blue and gold venetian with rose masquerade mask. After putting on a mask the emcee called us thru our Bluetooth digital mobile phone wrist watch. So we hurriedly run to the hall and stayed at the side when the emcee called us.
“Guests, ladies and gentlemen let me present the famous group the sexy Hot6. Let us give them a round of applause. We will see their faces later.”the emcee announced then we made our entrance. On time when the instrumental music of Buttons by Pussycat Dolls played in the background. My friends and I looked at each other then we nodded while smiling knowingly at each saying in our minds It’s time to execute the plan.We approached our boyfriend’s and danced in front of them. We sat on their lap and grind our hips. When the music ended the crowd shouted to take off our masks. We looked at each other then nodded before taking off our masks. The crowd was shocked when they saw us including my Dylan. After our intermission there was an after-partyfor our coming of age. We all got drunk except Dylan when I was dizzy he carried me bridal styleto my room and took care of me. The next morning I woke up seeing Dylan holding my hand and he was awakened when I tried to get up only to lie down again because my body is aching all over. He put his hand on my forehead and felt my temperature.
“You have a fever, Wifey. Wait let me get you a glass of milk with honey. Is this your first time drinking alcohol?”
“Yes it is, Hubby. I have a huge hangover wait I think I’m gonna throw up.”I said and I quickly ran into the bathroom leaving the door open. Dylan rushed to my side then holds my hair up and patted me slowly on my back. When I was done throwing up I went back to bed with him taking care of me.
Timeskip after our two-week semestral break everything was fine. I was so busy with schoolworks here and there. We will also have our shooting later this afternoon. I was so busy no time to relax at all. After our second class, me and the other casts for the film were excused from the class so we can shoot the film. The others and I were fast asleep in our school bus when suddenly a big truck collided with us. The bus exploded along with the drunk driver, Iwas in the front near the window. The school driver contacted our parents and we were sent to the hospital. My mother along with my high school friends even Ethan and Dylan quickly rushed to the hospital where I was brought. They were all crying and sniffing when they heard the news.
“Doc, how is my daughter? Please do anything to save her please. She’s my youngest daughter I can’t bear to lose her. I will die when that happens.” My mother said crying while being hugged by my crying father.
“Mrs. Cristobal, we are doing our best. The surgery is successful but she’s critical. She lost a lot of blood, she needs blood transfusion soon or her life will be in danger. She’s type O positive and the blood we need is Type A, B, AB, O positive and negative. Who is willing to donate?”
“Doc, I am her father. Please save my daughter I don’t mind if it costs us a fortune. I will also donate half of my blood to my daughter I am type A blood.”
“Please, Doc do everything. I can’t bear to lose my youngest daughter. She’s all I have. Let me donate, we’re the same blood type. I will donate half of my blood for my youngest daughter. I don’t mind what happens to me just please save my daughter. I will take blood rich foods to replenish my blood just please don’t let my daughter die. I love her so much she’s the daughter anyone could ask for.” she said sobbing.
“Yes, please Doctor save our best friend please. We can’t live without her. We will donate too. Were type B. We don’t mind if we donate half of our blood to our best friend please. We don’t care what will happen to us.” Abby and Layla said while crying and was hugged by their parents.
“I’m begging you, Doc. Save my close friend, she’s like the little sister I never had. She’s all I have, I can’t bear to lose my sister like this. Let me donate too, I am type AB. Give her half of my blood I don’t care what happens to me.” Samantha said while crying her heart out and was hugged by Ethan.
“Please, Doc save my Baby sis. I love her like my little sister I can’t bear to lose a sister. Let me donate too, I am type O negative. Give my little sister half of my blood. I don’t care what will happen to me just please save my baby sister.” Ethan said while crying and was hugging Samantha.
“We will do our very best, we understand. We still need 4 in a half quarter of blood. ”