Critical & Comatose state

Meanwhile, the twin sister of Aurora received a call from their Mom. She wasn’t able to answer it so she called her mother. She heard a muffled voice and some sniffing on the background so she stayed quiet for a while then their mother started talking.
“Mom, why do I hear a muffled voice and sniffing in the background? Is there something wrong? Were you crying? What is happening, Mom?” she asked in a scared tone while her heart is clenching in her chest. She felt as if her twin sister is in danger like the one she felt when she found out that her twin is being bullied.
“Oh, Daphne your twin sister was caught in an accident. And now she’s in a critical and comatose state in the ICU. Your twin sister’s friends and I saw her in the ICU we broke down at the sight of your twin sister with lots of IV machines. I was crying uncontrollably when you called. The doctor said she needs a blood donor, your twin sister lost a lot of blood causing her to get pale. We all know her blood type, right? She’s type O positive, I am O positive I am giving half of my blood to your twin sister but it wasn’t enough.”
“W-W-What did you say, Mom? I’ll talk to my boss, I will be there I want to see my twin sister. Mom, please do everything. I don’t want to lose my twin. Yes she’s type O positive, we have the same blood type. Let me donate too. I’ll tell our brother the news.” she said while sobbing and her boss saw her crying so he asked what’s wrong.
“Daphne, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”
“Boss, can I take an indefinite leave please? I just want to see my twin sister. She was caught in an accident today and she’s in a critical and comatose state.”
“Of course, Daphne go. You’re twin sister needs you there. Just update me on her condition.”
“Of course, Sir. Now I’ll just call our brother to say the bad news.” Daphne said then dialled Lucas on her phone after 2 rings he answered.
“Hello, sis? Why’d you call? Is there something wrong?” Lucas said on the other line.
“Bro, my twin sister was caught in an accident today. And now she’s in a critical and comatose state. Our Mom told me she’s in the ICU. She also needs a blood donor, my twin sister lost a lot of blood.” She said while crying.
“W-What?! What happened?! Let’s go home now asap. Our baby sister needs us. Whoever had the guts to cause my baby sister in an accident I will murder him.” Lucas said in a deadly serious and overprotective tone.
So the two hurriedly went to Batangas. After 2 hours of driving they arrived at the hospital only to see their mother crying her heart out together with their baby sister’s friends. They approached their mother and hugged her tightly. Then they asked where they’re baby sister is.
“Mom, where is baby sis? Let me donate too, I have the same blood type as my sisters.”
“Daphne, Lucas there at the second door at the right is your baby sister.”
The two went to the door and saw their baby sister with lots of machines. They broke down crying and was hugged by their mother.
“Mom, who did this to my baby sister?! I will kill him.” Lucas said while crying uncontrollably.
“Mom, what exactly happened? Tell me, please. I want to know. I will also teach whoever did this to my twin sister some lesson he will never forget.”
“The drunk driver whose name is John Esteban Lim. He’s in the private room near your baby sister. Daphne, your twin sister was in the school bus when the accident happen. She was asleep in the passenger seat when the truck slammed into them. Princess along with her other classmates was about to have their shooting for their film.” Their mother said and Lucas together with Daphne stood up marched to the room and punched the living daylights on the conscious Esteban.
“Look what you did to my baby sister! You almost killed her, now she’s critical and comatose because of you! I will kill you, if something happens to my baby sister I will make your life a living hell!”
“Just look at my twin sister right now, look what you did to her! She‘s critical, pale and comatose because of you! You good for nothing drunkard!” Daphne said then kicked him where the sun doesn’t shine.
After the confrontation the doctor went out and announced to Aurora’s family that the equipment for blood donating is ready. All the volunteered donors went inside the blood bank and after 4 hours the donating is done. The donated blood was now enough and was slowly being transmitted to the unconscious pale Aurora. A week passed Aurora was still in the hospital but she’s stable and conscious now. They were currently in her private room and was discussing something with her professor. They were mad at the truck driver.
“Mrs. Cristobal, Ms. Daphne, Mr. Lucas, I am terribly sorry for putting Ms. Aurora’s life in danger. I hope you can forgive me it won’t happen again. I will pull out Ms. Ara from the cast.”
“We forgive you, Mr. Oliver. Thank you for understanding us.” Daphne, Lucas and their mother said to the professor.
When I was discharged from the hospital my friends together with my brother, sister and mother started to become overprotective of me. I felt sad butunderstood them they were only trying to protect me. After three years a day before I graduated from college, my father called me in the morning and told me to go to our company and to wear something corporate or formal.