16 Part 4 Courtship

A week passed since Ethan and Samantha had their bachelor/bachelorette combined party with, of course I planned it. The guys are getting ready while me and the other girls were in my room preparing ourselves.
“Girls, how are you and the guys?”
“We’re fine Ara, well true to his words, Reidrex is courting me and I’m planning to answer him today. I don’t even know how he got my brother and father’s approval.”
“Maybe he’s just so in love with you that your brother and father saw his pure intentions to you that’s why they gave him an approval. I can see he loves you so much, I even talked to Hubby to tell him if Cyrus isn’t serious with you then don’t court Clara. He said what Cyrus said to him, “I fell for Serenity at first sight. I love her so much, Bro she’s the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. She’s different from all the other girls I’ve toyed with.” He has found the one, but if he ever hurts you, I’ll kill him.”
“Maybe you’re right, Ara. I’m just scared to fall in love so deeply again because I just can’t take another heartbreak from before. I didn’t tell you why because it was in the past I was in my first year of college when I saw a girl texted my ex-fiance saying “I am pregnant and you’re the father.” My heart shattered into million pieces when I saw it. I loved my ex-fiance so much that I could see my future with him that’s why since then I’ve been aloof to guys.”
“Clara, I didn’t know. Why didn’t you tell me? You know everything happens for a reason, right? Maybe the reason you didn’t end up with your ex-fiance was because there was another one for you, a guy who wouldn’t do the same mistake. I’m thinking that person might be Cyrus, because I can see in his eyes that he loves you so much that hurting you is the impossible thing to do. I wouldn’t even want you to end up with your ex-fiance you deserve better than him. Someone who wouldn’t hurt you.” I said, then hugged Clara.
“Maybe you’re right, Ara, thank you for being my friend. Anyway, girls, how about the other guys?”
“Well like you said, we’re fine and true to their words they are courting us too. We don’t even know how they got our father's and brother’s approval. But we’re also planning to answer them today like you.”
“Enough with the sentiments, let’s just get ready for Sam and Ethan’s bachelor/bachelorette party. We have no time to waste. The guys are probably done preparing themselves while we are still not ready.” I said, then pushed the girls into my walk-in-closet. After 30 minutes they came out wearing different bodycon dresses.
Empress, Abby and Layla were wearing a sexy cut-out midnight blue midi dress paired with a black engraved with Swarovski crystals stilettos. While Clara and Layla were wearing a metallic blue open back plunging cowl neck bodycon dress paired with a sparkly glitter heels.
When they were done, I dressed myself in a simple sequined red sexy v-neck cut out cross neck bodycon dress paired with black glittered killer stilettos. After dressing myself, I helped Samantha get ready in an hour. Once she was done, I looked at her and smiled knowingly. She looked smoking hot she was wearing a crimson red off shoulder plunging v-neck hollow long sleeve mermaid bodycon dress paired it with a black killer gladiator stilettos.
After preparing ourselves, I received a call from Hubby saying to go down already. So we went out while guiding and helping a blindfolded Samantha down the hallway. When we were inside, I saw the guys and Dylan except Ethan’s jaw dropped at the sight of us. I approached Dylan and kissed him on the lips while the other girls were in the lounge chair in the hallway talking to the guys. After a while I heard the song Love Me Like You do played in the room.
I separated myself from Dylan and guided Samantha to go to the gift box. Once she was inside the gift box, Versace on the floor played while Ethan was sitting on a couch. Then I slowly opened the box while Dylan slowly took Ethan’s blindfold off and Samantha started swaying to the music while slowly removing her blindfold. When Ethan’s blindfold was off his jaw dropped at the sight of his soon-to-be-wife swaying on his lap, I can already see he was about to have a nosebleed himself. I chuckled at my brilliant plan while Hubby was reminiscing about our bachelor/bachelorette party.
“Love, you are smoking hot I am gonna have a nosebleed. Stop already.”
“Okay then, Love. Hahaha you aren’t gonna have a nose bleed because you already have a nosebleed. Hahahaha, Love you are such a pervert.”
“It’s because you’re so smoking hot in that dress your wearing. It left no imagination.”
“Well, Ara and I planned this to have you get a nosebleed.” Samantha said while smirking.