As soon as jungkook took Jimin's in his arms he blindfolded him then he pick him up in his arms and brought him towards his car and made him sit on passenger seat...he smirk because this was his plan turn off the electricity of the garden get jimin out of there... without anyone seeing without anyone knowing... he has told one of his men to inform namjoon to take care of everything in party.. his heart didn't feel anything wrong..his eyes could only see jimin sitting here in his heavenly beauty... He told jimin that he has a surprise for him...

"where are we going Mr jeon... Jimin asked with trembling voice making himself invisible in car seat... his heart was pounding in his chest... he is getting goosebumps with the thought of with jungkook alone.. He is feeling so hot blushing on how jungkook took him here...

"it's a surprise for you my darling...jungkook driving in full speed turning his car again and again making jimin jump in fear.. Because he didn't know where jungkook is driving to so he chooses keep quiet for now... Jimin was playing with his chubby fingers thinking about his mother-in-law and yoongi..

"What will yoon do if he comes to know i was with jungkook.. But i wanted to be with him.. i know I'm doing wrong.. he is married I'm married.. Yet without anyone knowing we are going somewhere to be with each other.. Jungkook noticed that jimin is in his deep thoughts in whole time must be feeling guilty... Jungkook smiled when he reach to place stop his car in front of forest..

"Have we arrived...! Jimin asked when he heard car engine Shuting and door of jungkook side opened indicating that jungkook is out of car... But poor he can't see anything because his eyes were still folded by black clothe...

Little by little his heart was getting nervous...his hands were trembling...and also feeling little cold because of cold weather and strong winds of the forest.. he was hearing a sounds of different animals living in forest... it's scary very scary and spacialy for someone like jimin who never in his life came to such places..

"let's take you to jeon jungkook's world.. he heard jungkook replied to him then the door on his side opened..and jungkook picked him up in his arms took him out and kicked the door to closed it... he immediately put his arms around his neck afraid to fall...

"Don't be scared I'm not gonna drop you... Jungkook love jimins cute face with frown all cute and hot for him.. he started to walk carefully not to trriped anywhere with jimin... Though Jimin's weight is nothing for him.. Jimin is weight is as light as feather... so nothing difficult to walk on forest path..

"this place is scary.. these sounds are creepy... Jimin tightly fist his hands on jungkook coat complaining about the forest place... firstly his eyes were tied and secondly this scary sound is kept coming... so he hid himself inside jungkook embrace as much as he could..

"For your kind information i owned this forest... A beautiful places is always hidden behind a scary and dangerous places.. Jungkook carrying him all the way down to place.... he looked at down at Jimin's face... the moon is shining on his face making him more sinfully beautiful..

"here we are cutie... "his feet's stopped in front of the beautiful place and gently put him down from his arms... He slowly removed the blindfold from his eyes... which had become wide with shocked and happiness...

"wow what a beautiful place.. His eyes watered thinking no one had ever thought of him like that and he had never been brought to such a beautiful place...then he turned to jungkook who had brought him here and hugged him tightly placing his little head on his firm chest..
Jungkook hugged him back lovingly.. thinking that he had taken a risk for most beautiful person in world... A married man whom he was dreaming of making his own...